11 CEDAR STREET
Check in, park the car and relax. This beach house is perfect for two small families or a family holiday with the grandparents, with lots of room in the backyard and an enclosed BBQ area. Centrally located featuring three bedrooms with antique charm and all of the necessities for an enjoyable holiday by the beach. The outdoor shower is great to rinse off after a morning at the beach and the lounge room is perfect for chilling out watching a DVD after a busy day enjoying the sun.
What we love:
- Lounge room with comfortable leather lounges, TV and LG Blue-Ray player
- Pedestal fans
- Main bathroom with bath and toilet
- Shower combined with laundry
- Two toilets
- Large fenced yard, great for a game of cricket
- Single lock up garage
- Rear lane access with room to park a boat or two
- Fully equipped kitchen with all the holiday necessities
- Enclosed BBQ area with extra dining room
- Laundry with top load washing machine
- Starting from $535.00 per week (Low Season) & 1-3 night stays are available in the Low Season.
- Please note tariffs maybe subject to change. Always check with our Reception team for the best rate.
- During some seasons arrival may be restricted depending upon public holidays and school terms. Please call our office directly if you would like to book a different arrival day.
- Book through Evans Head First National to ensure you always book the best rate.
- Linen is not included (i.e sheets, pillow cases, bath mats, hand towels, bath/beach towels & tea towels), unless otherwise stated in the advertised description. Pillows, mattress protectors and blankets/doonas are supplied.
- Linen hire available from the Evans Head Laundrette, 0420 935 482, to book and pay directly.
- Visa and Mastercard accepted (1.5% surcharge applies). AMEX and Diner's cards are not accepted.
- After hours key pickup can be arranged, please refer to our Terms & Conditions for more information.
- A $35.00 booking fee applies to ALL bookings. Guests will be required to pay a higher deposit and booking fee if bookings are made through any booking sites other than Evans Head holiday accommodation.
- A $50.00 cleaning fee applies to ALL bookings.
- Evans Head First National processes a pre-authorisation with the credit card details provided on each check in form. Keys will only be accessible once the Security Bond is held or paid by Eftpos. Please refer to Terms & Conditions for further information.
- Christmas Bookings: Current Christmas bookings only have preference to rebook from year to year; if a booking is made online for the Christmas period Evans Head First National reserves the right to cancel it. Current guests have up until their vacating date to rebook after that time it will be open. Once the booking calendar is open to the public Evans Head First National will not be held responsible if current Christmas guests have not rebooked the same property.
- All balances for Christmas bookings (NSW and QLD Holidays) are due by 1st October that year. If balances are not received then the booking will be cancelled.
Guest comments: "We enjoyed our stay the property is very well situated within walking distance of all areas and shops very comfortable would book again." - Dawn & John, November 2016
STRA Permit ID: PID-STRA-17059
- Bath Tub
- Boat Parking
- Dining Room
- Enclosed Yard
- Ground Floor
- Parking: Off Street
- Shower: Outdoor
- Washing Machine
- Queen Bed x 1
- Queen Bed x 1
- Tri Bunk Bed x 1
Great LocationGreg Hammond - 25th October 2022
House is within walking distance to river, shops, restaurants & RSL club. Comfortable beds, cosy lounge, and plenty of room. Great undercover area at the b a ck of the house. Would recommend.