14 RIVERVIEW STREET
Occupying an elevated position, this neat 2 bedroom home is the ideal place for those looking for a quiet, coastal getaway. Set on the popular, Headland the home captures pleasant sea breezes and takes in the hinterland views. Upstairs has all of your holiday needs with a well equipped kitchen, 2 bedrooms, lounge and sunroom. Downstairs features a tiled rumpus room perfect for a kids’ retreat with TV and DVD player, double sofa bed, second bathroom & laundry.
What we love:
– Main bedroom with ceiling fan & direct entry to the main bathroom.
– Second bedroom with built in wardrobe and ceiling fan
– Covered verandah with 4 burner gas BBQ
– Main lounge with TV & DVD player upstairs
– Separate sunroom featuring dining for 6 guests and a comfortable lounge
– Rumpus room downstairs has large flat screen TV & double sofa bed
– Main bathroom with bath tub and free standing shower
– Second bathroom downstairs
– Laundry with top load washing machine and dryer
– SLUG with remote (access to the house through the garage)
– Room at the side for a small boat/tinny
– Close walking distance to Razorback lookout and BBQ area
Linen is not included (i.e. sheets, pillow cases, bath mats, hand towels, bath/beach towels & tea towels). Pillows, mattress protectors & blankets/doonas are supplied. Linen hire available from the Evans Head Laundrette, 0420 935 482, to book and pay directly.View our full Booking Terms & Conditions.
- Air Conditioning
- Bath Tub
- Ceiling Fans
- Dining Room
- Parking: Off Street
- Washing Machine
There are no reviews for this property.