1/44 CEDAR STREET
Situated in a quiet location just a short stroll to local amenities and beaches this townhouse consists of four good sized bedrooms over two levels. The property is fully airconditioned and has lots of space for the family to relax.
You are greeted by spacious open plan living areas, a modern kitchen and high quality furnishings. It is well equipped with all the holiday essentials. The undercover patio area is perfect for enjoying a cup of tea in the morning or BBQ of an afternoon. There is even off street parking to park your boat!
You will fall in love with this townhouse,ideally suited for a family or group of friends looking for that getaway to rejuvenate and unwind.
What we love:
– Modern fully equipped kitchen with electric stove/oven, large double door fridge/freezer & dishwasher
– Downstairs lounge room features a Smart TV and DVD player
– DVD’s and board games for your enjoyment
– Ducted aircon in upstairs areas (inc. bedrooms and living area)
– Split system air conditioner in downstairs areas
– Dining table for 8 guests
– Master bedroom downstairs with queen bed, ensuite and walk-in wardrobe
– Upstairs features 3 bedrooms & comfortable 2nd living room
– Powder room downstairs
– Internal laundry
– Generous double lock up garage with remote control access
– Shared driveway with other occupants within the complex
IMPORTANT – THIS PROPERTY STRICTLY DOES NOT ALLOW PETS AND IS STRICTLY NO SMOKING. Please refer to our terms and conditions for more information.
– Starting from $850.00 per week (Low Season).
– Please note tariffs maybe subject to change. Always check with our Reception team for the best rate.
– During some seasons arrival may be restricted depending upon public holidays and school terms. Please call our office directly if you would like to book a different arrival day.
– Book through Evans Head First National to ensure you always book the best rate.
– Linen is not included (i.e sheets, pillow cases, bath mats, hand towels, bath/beach towels & tea towels), unless otherwise stated in the advertised description. Pillows, mattress protectors and blankets/doonas are supplied.
– Linen hire available from the Evans Head Laundrette, 0420 935 482, to book and pay directly.
– Visa and Mastercard accepted (1.5% surcharge applies). AMEX and Diner’s cards are not accepted.
– After hours key pickup can be arranged, please refer to our Terms & Conditions for more information.
– A $35.00 booking fee applies to ALL bookings. Guests will be required to pay a higher deposit and booking fee if bookings are made through any booking sites other than Evans Head holiday accommodation.
– A $50.00 cleaning fee applies to ALL bookings.
– Evans Head First National processes a pre-authorisation with the credit card details provided on each check in form. Keys will only be accessible once the Security Bond is held or paid by Eftpos. Please refer to Terms & Conditions for further information.
– Christmas Bookings: Current Christmas bookings only have preference to rebook from year to year; if a booking is made online for the Christmas period Evans Head First National reserves the right to cancel it. Current guests have up until their vacating date to rebook after that time it will be open. Once the booking calendar is open to the public Evans Head First National will not be held responsible if current Christmas guests have not rebooked the same property.
– All balances for Christmas bookings (NSW and QLD Holidays) are due by 1st October that year. If balances are not received then the booking will be cancelled.
- Air Conditioning
- Bath Tub
- Ceiling Fans
- Dining Room
- Enclosed Yard
- Group Bookings
- Outdoor Entertaining Area
- Smart TV
- Washing Machine
Cedar streetShane OReilly - 14th December 2020
Position is good as close to IGA and main street. Air con was appreciated. Second fridge in garage was appreciated. Just need a bread knife (I left mine there) and some more wine glasses - two only is not enough for a 4 bedroom unit.
Amazing townhouseKerry Riley - 1st January 2021
Highly recommended ,spacious,equipped with everything you need for a great holiday. Walking distance to everywhere