2/2 HEATH STREET
This modern townhouse is designed to take advantage of a casual, coastal lifestyle. Perfectly situated just a short walk to Main Beach and around the corner from the Bowls Club.
What we love
– Open plan living areas with bi-fold doors to let the outdoors in
– Modern kitchen with great island bench and dishwasher
– Multiple outdoor spaces to relax, including front and rear balconies and private courtyard
– Main bedroom with corner spa and walk in robe located on the first floor
– Downstairs contains second bedroom, living area with sofa bed which can be sectioned via sliding shutters, shower and toilet
– Double remote controlled garage and remote entry/exit gate
– Remote operated ceiling fans in living areas – No A/C
– Laundry located in garage area.
– Starting from $685.00 per week (Low Season) & 1-3 night stays are available in the Low Season.
– Please note tariffs maybe subject to change. Always check with our Reception team for the best rate.
– During some seasons arrival may be restricted depending upon public holidays and school terms. Please call our office directly if you would like to book a different arrival day.
– Book through Evans Head First National to ensure you always book the best rate.
– Linen is not included (i.e sheets, pillow cases, bath mats, hand towels, bath/beach towels & tea towels), unless otherwise stated in the advertised description. Pillows, mattress protectors and blankets/doonas are supplied.
– Linen hire available from the Evans Head Laundrette, 0420 935 482, to book and pay directly.
– Visa and Mastercard accepted (1.5% surcharge applies). AMEX and Diner’s cards are not accepted.
– After hours key pickup can be arranged, please refer to our terms and conditions for more information.
– A $35.00 booking fee applies to ALL bookings. Guests will be required to pay a higher deposit and booking fee if bookings are made through any booking sites other than Evans Head holiday accommodation.
– A $50.00 cleaning fee applies to ALL bookings.
– Evans Head First National processes a pre-authorisation with the credit card details provided on each check in form. Keys will only be accessible once the Security Bond is held or paid by Eftpos. Please refer to the terms and conditions for further information.
– Christmas Bookings: Current Christmas bookings only have preference to rebook from year to year; if a booking is made online for the Christmas period Evans Head First National reserves the right to cancel it. Current guests have up until their vacating date to rebook after that time it will be open. Once the booking calendar is open to the public Evans Head First National will not be held responsible if current Christmas guests have not rebooked the same property.
– All balances for Christmas bookings (NSW and QLD Holidays) are due by 1st October that year. If balances are not received then the booking will be cancelled.
“Service at First National Evans Head, from the time of booking, was brilliant. I especially liked my email being replied to in a timely manner. Great customer service, thank you.” – Liz, December 2016
“Great property, kitchen is well equipped. easy access to the beach river and all amenities. I will certainly be back.”View our full Booking Terms & Conditions.
- Bath Tub
- Ceiling Fans
- Dining Room
- Enclosed Yard
- Parking: Off Street
- Spa Bath
- Washing Machine
There are no reviews for this property.