25 TERRACE STREET
A quintessential beach house with a great front verandah overlooking the Pacific Ocean! Check the surf out from the window of the upstairs bedrooms and happily lie back down if there’s no swell, cook up a BBQ breakfast then head over for a swim – or take the 4WD up the beach for a picnic lunch. The large fenced back yard would be the perfect place to house your family pet and across the road is the pet friendly beach. There is plenty of access to the side of the house to securely park your boat.
What we love:
– Large fully fenced backyard
– Main bedroom with queen bed upstairs
– Second bedroom with a double bed upstairs
– 3rd bedroom downstairs with tri bunk, double bed and two single beds
– Rumpus room downstairs
– TV / DVD player
– 2 x Bathrooms – D/S shower and toilet. U/S shower and toilet.
– Laundry with top loading washing machine and dryer
– Single lock up garage
– Starting from $635.00 per week (Low Season) & 1-3 night stays are available in the Low Season.
– Please note tariffs maybe subject to change. Always check with our Reception team for the best rate.
– During some seasons arrival may be restricted depending upon public holidays and school terms. Please call our office directly if you would like to book a different arrival day.
– Book through Evans Head First National to ensure you always book the best rate.
– Linen is not included (i.e sheets, pillow cases, bath mats, hand towels, bath/beach towels & tea towels), unless otherwise stated in the advertised description. Pillows, mattress protectors and blankets/doonas are supplied.
– Linen hire available from the Evans Head Laundrette, 0420 935 482, to book and pay directly.
– Visa and Mastercard accepted (1.5% surcharge applies). AMEX and Diner’s cards are not accepted.
– After hours key pickup can be arranged, please refer to our Terms & Conditions for more information.
– A $35.00 booking fee applies to ALL bookings. Guests will be required to pay a higher deposit and booking fee if bookings are made through any booking sites other than Evans Head holiday accommodation.
– A $50.00 cleaning fee applies to ALL bookings.
– Evans Head First National processes a pre-authorisation with the credit card details provided on each check in form. Keys will only be accessible once the Security Bond is held or paid by Eftpos. Please refer to Terms & Conditions for further information.
– Christmas Bookings: Current Christmas bookings only have preference to rebook from year to year; if a booking is made online for the Christmas period Evans Head First National reserves the right to cancel it. Current guests have up until their vacating date to rebook after that time it will be open. Once the booking calendar is open to the public Evans Head First National will not be held responsible if current Christmas guests have not rebooked the same property.
– All balances for Christmas bookings (NSW and QLD Holidays) are due by 1st October that year. If balances are not received then the booking will be cancelled.
– A $400 security bond/pre-authorisation is required for pet friendly properties.
– Guests must advise our office of the breed, colour and age of your pet prior to arrival.
– Pets are not permitted in our holiday properties unless otherwise stated. Please check with our office prior to booking. They are restricted to outside only and Evans Head First National will not be held responsible for the safety of your pet during your stay.
– If your pet(s) is/are found to be inside premises then extra cleaning charges will apply and be deducted from your security deposit and could lead to the immediate termination of the booking with no refund of unused accommodation.
– If fleas are found to be present after your stay in the property or grounds then the charge to have a flea spray will be deducted from the security deposit.
– It is the responsibility of the guest to ensure that the pets do not disrupt the peace and amenity of the neighbourhood. Any complaints received may require the guest to find alternate pet accommodation or if deemed excessive could lead to the termination of the booking.
– Pet owners are responsible for cleaning up after their pets. Should any evidence of the pet be found after the guest leaves, a $150 cleaning fee will be deducted from the security bond.
“Great experience all round, older style house with plenty of room with great views and fantastic communication with the staff at Evans Head First National. Thank you so much for a Awesome stay.” – Deanne, September 2018
“Excellent position, beautiful sea views, and beach just across the road. Overall good rental.”- Kerry, August 2018
“Beautiful house on the beach with a lot of character and charm! We have stayed here twice now and were lucky enough to whale watch from the balcony on one of these occasions!” -Andrew and Sharna, May 2018View our full Booking Terms & Conditions.
- Boat Parking
- Ceiling Fans
- Enclosed Yard
- Group Bookings
- Parking: Off Street
- Pet Friendly
There are no reviews for this property.