28 HEATH STREET
28 Heath Street oozes old school beach charm where you will instantly feel at home.Walk through the front door and the house opens up to a combined living/dining area leading straight out to the covered BBQ/alfresco space.
Located in Heath Street and within walking distance to the local beaches, town centre and the Bowls Club, you have all you need at your fingertips.
What we love ...
- 5 minute walk to the Main Beach and 15 minutes to the town centre
- Covered outdoor BBQ area perfect for morning brekkies and evening BBQ's
- Lovely gardens and front patio to enjoy a morning cuppa
- Fully fenced yard so you can kick a ball in the front safe from traffic
- Complimentary WiFi
Tell me more ...
- Styled with a relaxed coastal decor
- Timber floorboards
- Fully equipped kitchen with dishwasher
- Coffee pod machine
- TV and DVD player
- Ceiling fans
- Internal laundry
- There is no garage access; parking in driveway to left of house only with space for 2 vehicles.
IMPORTANT - THIS PROPERTY STRICTLY DOES NOT ALLOW PETS AND IS STRICTLY NO SMOKING. Please refer to our terms and conditions for more information.
- Please note tariffs maybe subject to change. Always check with our Reception team for the best rate.
- During some seasons arrival may be restricted depending upon public holidays and school terms. Please call our office directly if you would like to book a different arrival day.
- Book through Evans Head First National to ensure you always book the best rate.
- Linen is not included (i.e sheets, pillow cases, bath mats, hand towels, bath/beach towels & tea towels) , unless otherwise stated in the advertised description. Pillows, mattress protectors and blankets/doonas are supplied.
- Linen hire available from the Evans Head Laundrette, 0420 935 482, to book and pay directly.
- Visa and Mastercard accepted (1.3% surcharge applies). AMEX and Diner's cards are not accepted.
- Boat Parking
- Ceiling Fans
- Dining Room
- Enclosed Yard
- Ground Floor
- Outdoor Entertaining Area
- Parking: Off Street
- Smart TV
- Washing Machine
Great spot good stayMark Geering - 4th February 2021
We really enjoyed our stay , nice beachy atmosphere in great location