4 PACIFIC CRESCENT
This property is perfect for a large family group wanting to enjoy their holiday with plenty of space, with the ocean only metres away. This house is split over 2 levels with internal stairs for access to all rooms. Featuring a rumpus room downstairs for the kids to enjoy a movie and activities whilst the adults enjoy some relaxing quiet time upstairs overlooking Evans Head in the evening. The gas BBQ is located at the back of the property, where you can enjoy cooking breakfast, lunch and dinner with views of the ocean. Less than 500m to Razorback Lookout, Shark Bay Beach & Evans River you will love being so close to the water. Equipped with all the essentials to make your holiday a memorable one you will surely enjoy your stay at 4 Pacific Crescent.
What we love:
– 1 covered verandah joined to sunroom/dining room providing beautiful evening serenity.
– 4 bedrooms, including rumpus room downstairs featuring 1 single bunk and a tri-bunk
– Main bedroom upstairs featuring a walk-in robe.
– Main bathroom upstairs, ensuite in downstairs bedroom.
– Laundry located upstairs
– Gas BBQ
– Fully equipped kitchen with gas stove top and new dishwasher.
– Downstairs rumpus room includes kitchenette with fridge provided in garage.
– Large flat screen TV and DVD player in main lounge room, TV AND DVD player in downstairs rumpus room.
– Large upstairs living area, with access to outdoor verandah and sunroom.
– Spacious upstairs living area with A/C unit.
– Single lock up garage
– Second lock up storage area for all your holiday equipment (bikes, kayaks etc.)
– Starting from $735 per week (Low Season) & 1-3 night stays are available in the Low Season.
– Please note tariffs maybe subject to change. Always check with our Reception team for the best rate.
– During some seasons arrival may be restricted depending upon public holidays and school terms. Please call our office directly if you would like to book a different arrival day.
– Book through Evans Head First National to ensure you always book the best rate.
– Linen is not included (i.e sheets, pillow cases, bath mats, hand towels, beach towels & tea towels), unless otherwise stated in the advertised description. Pillows, mattress protectors and blankets/doonas are supplied.
– Linen hire available from the Evans Head Laundrette, 0420 935 482, to book and pay directly.
– Visa and Mastercard accepted (1.5% surcharge applies). AMEX and Diner’s cards are not accepted.
– After hours key pickup can be arranged, please refer to ourTerms and Conditionsfor more information.
– A $35.00 booking fee applies to ALL bookings. Guests will be required to pay a higher deposit and booking fee if bookings are made through any booking sites other than Evans Head holiday accommodation.
– A $50.00 cleaning fee applies to ALL bookings.
– Evans Head First National processes a pre-authorisation with the credit card details provided on each check in form. Keys will only be accessible once the Security Bond is held or paid by Eftpos. Please refer toSECURITY BOND in our Terms and Conditionsfor further information.
– Christmas Bookings: Current Christmas bookings only have preference to rebook from year to year; if a booking is made online for the Christmas period Evans Head First National reserves the right to cancel it. Current guests have up until their vacating date to rebook after that time it will be open. Once the booking calendar is open to the public Evans Head First National will not be held responsible if current Christmas guests have not rebooked the same property.
– All balances for Christmas bookings (NSW and QLD Holidays) are due by 1st October that year. If balances are not received then the booking will be cancelled.
- Air Conditioning
- Bath Tub
- Ceiling Fans
- Outdoor Entertaining Area
- Parking: Off Street
- Smart TV
There are no reviews for this property.