7 CASHMORE STREET
The way holidays should be - relaxing and enjoyable. Featuring 2 bedrooms, 2 bathroom and a great fully fenced backyard this holiday home has had a refurbishment on the inside and is centrally located in a quiet area of town. Enjoy an evening BBQ and dine outside on the alfresco dining table. Room for a boat or two, plus off street parking for vehicles.
What we love:
- Beach inspired decor with polished timber floorboards and coastal vibe
- Master bedroom with queen size bed and plush blankets
- 2nd bedroom with queen bed, single bunk set, a trundle bed and single day bed
- Fully equipped kitchen with microwave and electric oven
- External second bathroom + laundry with front loading washing machine
- Outdoor covered entertaining area with BBQ
- Great size yard with plenty of room for the boat and kids to play
- Covered carport
- Linen is not included (i.e sheets, pillow cases, bath mats, hand towels, bath/beach towels & tea towels), unless otherwise stated in the advertised description. Pillows, mattress protectors and blankets/doonas are supplied.
- Linen hire available from the Evans Head Laundrette, 0420 935 482, to book and pay directly.
- Visa and Mastercard accepted (1.3% surcharge applies). AMEX and Diner's cards are not accepted.
- After hours key pickup can be arranged, please refer to our Terms & Conditions for more information.
"We had a fantastic week in 7 Cashmore St the location was ideal for everything we wanted to do on our beach break!! Well be back!! Very happy with our choice of holiday accommodation!! The house was perfect!!!" - Susan Skilton, May 2019
"Great property for young children. Close to everything. Loved staying here. Would highly recommend." - Amanda, January 2019
"We stayed for a week in our Qld school holidays last week. What a lovely little house to stay in, very clean and everything we needed. Great location, walk to everywhere, shops, beach and our kids favourite Muzza's Milk Bar for great ice cream. Will definitely be booking again to stay here. A++++++."- Adrienne, April 2018.
"Great clean property comfortable furniture beautiful gardens well located in Evans Head. The staff at First National were professional and very helpful, would not hesitate to recommend to friends and family." - Jim and Rosie, January 2018
STRA Permit ID: PID-STRA-17057
- Boat Parking
- Ceiling Fans
- Dining Room
- Enclosed Yard
- Outdoor Entertaining Area
- Parking: Off Street
- Shower: Outdoor
- Washing Machine
Hi Coral, Thanks for your lovely feedback! We look forward to seeing you again soon. The team @ Evans Head First National
close to everythingCoral Andrews - 1st April 2021
Clean ,comfortable and fenced yard for pet