7 CASHMORE STREET
The way holidays should be – relaxing and enjoyable. Featuring 2 bedrooms, 2 bathroom and a great fully fenced backyard this holiday home has had a refurbishment on the inside and is centrally located in a quiet area of town. Enjoy an evening BBQ and dine outside on the alfresco dining table. Pets are considered so you can bring the family pet on holidays too. Room for a boat or two, plus off street parking for vehicles.
What we love:
– Beach inspired decor with polished timber floorboards and coastal vibe
– Master bedroom with queen size bed and plush blankets (perfect for Winter snuggles)
– 2nd bedroom with queen bed, single bunk set and two trundle beds
– Fully equipped kitchen with microwave and electric oven
– External second bathroom + laundry with top loading washing machine
– Oil column heater with fan
– Outdoor covered entertaining area with BBQ
– Fully fenced yard, secure for the family pet
– Great size yard with plenty of room for the boat and kids to play
– Covered carport
– Linen is not included (i.e sheets, pillow cases, bath mats, hand towels, bath/beach towels & tea towels), unless otherwise stated in the advertised description. Pillows, mattress protectors and blankets/doonas are supplied.
– Linen hire available from the Evans Head Laundrette, 0420 935 482, to book and pay directly.
– Visa and Mastercard accepted (1.3% surcharge applies). AMEX and Diner’s cards are not accepted.
– After hours key pickup can be arranged, please refer to our Terms & Conditions for more information.
– A $35.00 booking fee applies to ALL bookings. Guests will be required to pay a higher deposit and booking fee if bookings are made through any booking sites other than Evans Head holiday accommodation.
– A $50.00 cleaning fee applies to ALL bookings.
– Evans Head First National processes a pre-authorisation with the credit card details provided on each check in form. Keys will only be accessible once the Security Bond is held or paid by Eftpos. Please refer to Terms & Conditions for further information.
– Christmas Bookings: Current Christmas bookings only have preference to rebook from year to year; if a booking is made online for the Christmas period Evans Head First National reserves the right to cancel it. Current guests have up until their vacating date to rebook after that time it will be open. Once the booking calendar is open to the public Evans Head First National will not be held responsible if current Christmas guests have not rebooked the same property.
– All balances for Christmas bookings (NSW and QLD Holidays) are due by 1st October that year. If balances are not received then the booking will be cancelled.
– A $400 security bond/pre-authorisation is required for pet friendly properties.
– Guests must advise our office of the breed, colour and age of your pet prior to arrival.
– Pets are not permitted in our holiday properties unless otherwise stated. Please check with our office prior to booking. They are restricted to outside only and Evans Head First National will not be held responsible for the safety of your pet during your stay.
– If your pet(s) is/are found to be inside premises then extra cleaning charges will apply and be deducted from your security deposit and could lead to the immediate termination of the booking with no refund of unused accommodation.
– If fleas are found to be present after your stay in the property or grounds then the charge to have a flea spray will be deducted from the security deposit.
– It is the responsibility of the guest to ensure that the pets do not disrupt the peace and amenity of the neighbourhood. Any complaints received may require the guest to find alternate pet accommodation or if deemed excessive could lead to the termination of the booking.
– Pet owners are responsible for cleaning up after their pets. Should any evidence of the pet be found after the guest leaves, a $150 cleaning fee will be deducted from the security bond.
“We stayed for a month and could have stayed longer. The house is well set up and perfectly located in the middle of town. The outdoor area is ideal and the yard perfect for small pets.” – Louann, February 2020
“We had a fantastic week in 7 Cashmore St the location was ideal for everything we wanted to do on our beach break!! Well be back!! Very happy with our choice of holiday accommodation!! The house was perfect!!!” – Susan Skilton, May 2019
“Great property for young children. Close to everything. Loved staying here. Would highly recommend.” – Amanda, January 2019
“We stayed for a week in our Qld school holidays last week. What a lovely little house to stay in, very clean and everything we needed. Great location, walk to everywhere, shops, beach and our kids favourite Muzza’s Milk Bar for great ice cream. Will definitely be booking again to stay here. A++++++.”- Adrienne, April 2018.
“Great clean property comfortable furniture beautiful gardens well located in Evans Head. The staff at First National were professional and very helpful, would not hesitate to recommend to friends and family.” – Jim and Rosie, January 2018View our full Booking Terms & Conditions.
- Boat Parking
- Ceiling Fans
- Dining Room
- Enclosed Yard
- Outdoor Entertaining Area
- Parking: Off Street
- Pet Friendly
- Shower: Outdoor
- Washing Machine
There are no reviews for this property.