THE SHACK - LOCATION MEETS LUXURY
Perfectly positioned in the heart of town, The Shack has been lovingly restored keeping the beautiful elements of the past blended with modern fittings. To create a relaxed, coastal feel, fresh white lining boards, polished timber floors, and thoughtfully selected quality furnishings have been used. The home is ideal for those looking to get away with family and friends as it will comfortably cater for up to 10 guests with large bedrooms, comfy spacious lounge and separate kids play room. Combine this with the 2 entertaining decks and enormous yard space for the kids, your next stay is sure to be a memorable one.
– Modern, fully equipped kitchen with walk in pantry, modern appliances & pantry staple
– Generous North facing deck with servery to the kitchen
– 2nd outdoor entertaining deck, a great place for an afternoon BBQ and drinks
– Air-conditioned living area and ceiling fans in bedrooms
– Generous main bedroom with king bed & private access to the bathroom
– 2nd bedroom with king bed (can be configured as 2 long singles)
– 3rd bedroom with 2 sets of king single bunks + 2 trundle beds
– Separate kids rumpus/play room with flat screen TV and board games
– Huge grassed yard, lined with palm trees and ample space for backyard cricket
– Outdoor shower to rinse off after the beach or have a romantic shower under the stars
– 2nd toilet with access from the deck
– Off street parking available, with plenty of room for boats
– Undercover table tennis table & dart board for all weather fun
– Complimentary Wifi
– All linen provided
In the very heart of Evans Head you are only a 2 minute walk to the local shops, supermarket, cafes, and Evans River. Unpack the car and put the keys away, you will be able to walk everywhere whilst on holidays. Due to be completed by the end of November, ready for you to enjoy Christmas by the beach!View our full Booking Terms & Conditions.
- Air Conditioning
- Boat Parking
- Ceiling Fans
- Dining Room
- Enclosed Yard
- Ground Floor
- Group Bookings
- Outdoor Entertaining Area
- Parking: Off Street
- Shower: Outdoor
- Smart TV
- Washing Machine
The shack is a great little place to stay!
The shack is awesome! We had 9 people and everyone had plenty of space and beautiful amenities! Stocked with everything you need, clean and close to the beach!
This is a great property to stay at. They even provided paddle boards and a hamper on arrival 💜😊
Loads of fun and wow factor. really clean and easy access to the beach, shops and pub!. does not disappoint with anyone with high expectations.
Location with Luxury!Pritika Prasad - 30th December 2020
Beautiful place with loads of breakout areas for the whole family. Clean and tidy! First National was a dream to deal with, clear instructions for both check in & check out. Highly recommended.
amazing place with a perfect location near the beach, pub and shops! Amazing for a quiet getaway. The place is so beautiful and had everything we needed, including the complimentary wine and bread. Once again, thank you.
Great Beach HolidayRichard Gray - 2nd February 2021
We had a great time in the shack. This definitely suits fisherpeople or surfers but the walking was great too. Evans Head doesn't have a lot but that means its pretty quiet and then there's always the pub next door.
Great location. Great amenities. Great everything. If you want a place to retreat to with friends, THE SHACK is the place to go!
We loved our stay we wish we could live there!!! Perfect location, such a nice house very well styled and all the amenities required. Our group family trip was lots of fun and the kids were never bored. There is even a beach trolley for us to use.
Unbeatable location and the most stylish place around. We had 10 people and didn’t feel cramped at all.