1 PARK STREET
Delightful, modern and welcoming - you will love this renovated 3 bedroom, 2 bathroom holiday house from the moment you press book. Styled with beachside charm and all the holiday essentials you will be comfortable all year round. Enjoy a summer or winter BBQ downstairs and relax on the partially covered verandah and while the hours away. The SMART TV's are perfect for logging in to your Netflix (WIFI is not provided) and watching the latest movies or enjoy a family board game.
What we love:
- Fully equipped kitchen with Miele appliances and gas cooktop
- Combined kitchen and dining with 2 seater lounge
- Breakfast bench with 4 stools
- 3 reverse cycle A/C units throughout house
- Large open lounge room overlooking reserve
- SMART TV in main loungeroom with soundbar (WIFI is not provided)
- Sofa bed in loungeroom/dining room
- Double lock up garage
- Large verandah overlooking caravan park and river
- Outdoor shower
- Fenced yard with otudoor table and covered BBQ area
- Plenty of room for a boat or two
*Please note this is the upstairs residence only - a permanent tenant resides downstairs.
- Linen is not included (i.e sheets, pillow cases, bath mats, hand towels, bath/beach towels & tea towels) , unless otherwise stated in the advertised description. Pillows, mattress protectors and blankets/doonas are supplied.
- Linen hire available from the Evans Head Laundrette, 0420 935 482, to book and pay directly.
" The location is excellent. Great to walk everywhere and no need to use your car. Spacious deck to enjoy the view of the river. Large lounge room to accommodate a big group." - Lauren, December 2018
"The renovations made to 1 Park St make it the go to property in Evans Head. Amazing fitout coupled with first class service by the agents and you've got the perfect getaway." - Ben, June 2018
"Great place in terms of views, shops, beaches and lack of crowding by other houses or unit blocks." - Lola, October 2017
"Our 2nd time back great house in a excellent location, well maintained property, we will be back again." - Diane, July 2017
"Excellent holiday home, has every thing you could want for your holiday. The double garage is great for all your toys (bikes and kayaks) . Close to the river to launch the kayaks. We will be back." - Diane, May 2017
"We had a wonderful time and all your staff have a brilliantly friendly and helpful attitude." - Darryl, March 2017
- Air Conditioning
- Bath Tub
- Boat Parking
- Ceiling Fans
- Dining Room
- Enclosed Yard
- Group Bookings
- Outdoor Entertaining Area
- Parking: Off Street
- Shower: Outdoor
- Smart TV
- Washing Machine
Amazing houseGAVIN BAYLIS - 24th May 2021
.my family holiday in Evans every year,and love the area, the house we rent is amazing, Thankyou first national.
Awesome holiday houseLauren Essing - 8th January 2021
Great location. Big lounge and outside area. Lovely view of the river.