105 OCEAN DRIVE
Located at the top of the Evans Head headland is our newest holiday home, boasting spectacular ocean, beach and river views! This 2 storey brick home has been designed to take in the natural environment from every angle and benefits from an abundance of natural light and coastal breezes.
Family life and special moments with the people you love all revolve around the stunning views from the upstairs living space and outdoor entertaining deck.
The main bedroom & living area feature beautiful ocean views and glass doors opening up to the balcony. Enjoy breakfast on the balcony soaking up the morning rays and ocean views. There is plenty of space for the little ones to play indoors or outside on the grassed backyard, while you sit back and enjoy a cuppa or afternoon beverage.
What we love:
- Spectacular ocean and river views from most spaces in the house
- Well appointed kitchen with stone benchtops and modern appliances
- 3 generous bedrooms, accommodating up to 8 guests
- Main bedroom boasts ocean views access to front balcony and a private ensuite
- Open plan living area with AC & polished timber floorboards
- Formal dining room with a beautiful long dinner table on the ground floor with ocean views
- Complimentary Wi-Fi
- Professional linen and beds made up for your arrival
- Professionally cleaned
Razorback Lookout is situated on Ocean Drive opposite this stunning property, offering stunning panoramic views of Evans Head and the surrounding Coast and Hinterland.
STRA Permit ID: PID-STRA-28223
- Air Conditioning
- Bath Tub
- Dining Room
- Group Bookings
- Outdoor Entertaining Area
- Smart TV
- Washing Machine
- Queen Bed x 1
- Queen Bed x 1
- King Single x 2
- Double Sofa Bed x 1
We enjoyed having easy access to the lookout, shark bay and halftide beach.Ruby J - 18th December 2023
I had a lovely time at 105 Ocean. The view from the main bedroom and balcony is stunning, a truly magical way to wake up every morning. We enjoyed having easy access to the lookout, shark bay and halftide beach. The house was clean, and had everything we needed, the huge backyard and balcony area were great for bbqs. Can’t wait to come back.