1/1 heath street
Located just 400 meters from Main Beach & The Sandpit Cafe and only 700m to the river, you will find this complex specially designed for your holiday break. With four units in the complex capable of sleeping five in each, this property provides an abundance of space when traveling with a group of friends, family or couples.
Ocean Palms is perfect for a group booking or if you have a family wedding in Evans Head you can all stay together. Walk 300m to the Bowling club to dine in the Chinese Restaurant or pizza bar, or stay in and enjoy the recently refurbished kitchen and living areas. These units are well known for being great value for money.
- 2 bedrooms and ample living space, TV, DVD Player & Unlimited Wi-fi
- Refurbished kitchen has full facilities with new large fridge and microwaves
- Great shared BBQ area at the rear along with a laundry
- Ceiling fans in bedrooms
- Washing machine in unit
- Single lockup garage for unit 1 and 2
- Backs onto a sports oval with access for the kids to play
- Ample parking for boats in the complex
- Downstairs unit on the left hand side if looking from the street
This unit is NRMA Star Rated 3 Stars.
- Linen is not included (i.e sheets, pillow cases, bath mats, hand towels, bath/beach towels & tea towels), unless otherwise stated in the advertised description. Pillows, mattress protectors and blankets/doonas are supplied.
- Linen hire available from the Evans Head Laundrette, book and pay directly.
GUEST COMMENTS: "We enjoy Ocean Palms position. Handy to beach, Bowls Club, shops, medical centre, tackle shop and my favorite bakery. Friendly service everywhere. Not forgetting Mick the butcher. The best range of meat I have ever eaten." - Lee and Bob
"Many thanks for the way you have the units so lovely and clean every time we come down. Just a pleasure to enjoy our holidays."
"We have been holidaying at Evans Head for over 30 years and have been in these units for 15 years. We find them to be very comfortable and within easy access to all things in Evans Head. Love It !!!"
STRA Permit ID: PID-STRA-191341
- Boat Parking
- Ceiling Fans
- Dining Room
- Ground Floor
- Group Bookings
- Outdoor Entertaining Area
- Parking: Off Street
- Washing Machine
- Queen Bed x 1
- Single Bed x 3
ReviewSheryl Watts - 10th March 2022
This unit is very clean, close to everything and has the added bonus of WiFi. Felt like home straight away.
Great valueGailyn Smith - 29th November 2021
This one of the cleanest units I've ever stayed in complement to the cleaner. And the outside grounds are very neat and tidy. Just love this place.
Good Holiday AccomadationMichael Powell - 31st May 2021
Very good budget holiday rental. Enjoyed our stay there.
Good accommodation.Michael Powell - 30th May 2021
A very nice property.w Would recommend.
Great Stay.Gail Hovell - 18th May 2021
The accommodation was excellent. The unit was very clean and had everything that was needed. We were impressed with the variety of DVD's to watch and books to read that was available. Also that pegs were supplied for each unit to use. We were handy to everything. The beach, shops, bowls club was only a short walk away.
Thank YouPaul Lynch - 28th December 2020
We thoroughly enjoyed our stay. The unit complex was centrally located, had wonderful laundry facilities, a great outdoor area, very clean unit and undercover parking. We will definitely be back!