1/1 HEATH STREET
Located just 400 meters from Main Beach & The Sandpit Cafe and only 700m to the river, you will find this complex specially designed for your holiday break. With four units in the complex capable of sleeping five in each, this property provides an abundance of space when traveling with a group of friends, family or couples.
Ocean Palms is perfect for a group booking or if you have a family wedding in Evans Head you can all stay together. Walk 300m to the Bowling club to dine in the Chinese Restaurant or pizza bar, or stay in and enjoy the recently refurbished kitchen and living areas. These units are well known for being great value for money.
- 2 bedrooms and ample living space, TV, DVD Player & Unlimited Wi-fi
- Refurbished kitchen has full facilities with new large fridge and microwaves
- Great shared BBQ area at the rear along with a laundry
- Ceiling fans in bedrooms
- Washing machine in unit
- Single lockup garage for unit 1 and 2
- Backs onto a sports oval with access for the kids to play
- Ample parking for boats in the complex
- Downstairs unit on the left hand side if looking from the street
This unit is NRMA Star Rated 3 Stars.
- Starting from $465.00 per week (Low Season) & 1-3 night stays are available in the Low Season.
- Please note tariffs maybe subject to change. Always check with our Reception team for the best rate.
- During some seasons arrival may be restricted depending upon public holidays and school terms. Please call our office directly if you would like to book a different arrival day.
- Book through Evans Head First National to ensure you always book the best rate.
- Linen is not included (i.e sheets, pillow cases, bath mats, hand towels, bath/beach towels & tea towels), unless otherwise stated in the advertised description. Pillows, mattress protectors and blankets/doonas are supplied.
- Linen hire available from the Evans Head Laundrette, 0420 935 482, to book and pay directly.
- Visa and Mastercard accepted (1.5% surcharge applies). AMEX and Diner's cards are not accepted.
- After hours key pickup can be arranged, please refer to our Terms & Conditions for more information.
- A $35.00 booking fee applies to ALL bookings. Guests will be required to pay a higher deposit and booking fee if bookings are made through any booking sites other than Evans Head holiday accommodation.
- A $50.00 cleaning fee applies to ALL bookings.
- Evans Head First National processes a pre-authorisation with the credit card details provided on each check in form. Keys will only be accessible once the Security Bond is held or paid by Eftpos. Please refer to Terms & Conditions for further information.
- Christmas Bookings: Current Christmas bookings only have preference to rebook from year to year; if a booking is made online for the Christmas period Evans Head First National reserves the right to cancel it. Current guests have up until their vacating date to rebook after that time it will be open. Once the booking calendar is open to the public Evans Head First National will not be held responsible if current Christmas guests have not rebooked the same property.
- All balances for Christmas bookings (NSW and QLD Holidays) are due by 1st October that year. If balances are not received then the booking will be cancelled.
"We enjoy Ocean Palms position. Handy to beach, Bowls Club, shops, medical centre, tackle shop and my favorite bakery. Friendly service everywhere. Not forgetting Mick the butcher. The best range of meat I have ever eaten." - Lee and Bob
"Many thanks for the way you have the units so lovely and clean every time we come down. Just a pleasure to enjoy our holidays."
"We have been holidaying at Evans Head for over 30 years and have been in these units for 15 years. We find them to be very comfortable and within easy access to all things in Evans Head. Love It !!!"
- Boat Parking
- Ceiling Fans
- Dining Room
- Ground Floor
- Group Bookings
- Outdoor Entertaining Area
- Parking: Off Street
- Washing Machine
Good Holiday AccomadationMichael Powell - 30th May 2021
Very good budget holiday rental. Enjoyed our stay there.
Good accommodation.Michael Powell - 30th May 2021
A very nice property.w Would recommend.
Great Stay.Gail Hovell - 18th May 2021
The accommodation was excellent. The unit was very clean and had everything that was needed. We were impressed with the variety of DVD's to watch and books to read that was available. Also that pegs were supplied for each unit to use. We were handy to everything. The beach, shops, bowls club was only a short walk away.
Thank YouPaul Lynch - 28th December 2020
We thoroughly enjoyed our stay. The unit complex was centrally located, had wonderful laundry facilities, a great outdoor area, very clean unit and undercover parking. We will definitely be back!