1/10 CEDAR STREET
Lovingly designed and built with the sole purpose for you to enjoy your holiday by the beach in Evans Head, every element in this beautiful holiday house has been well thought out and executed. You are greeted by a spacious open plan living, kitchen and dining with light spilling in through the large windows. Enjoy breakfast around the kitchen island bench or bask in the morning sun on the outdoor covered patio. In the evenings relax and unwind after a fun day at the beach in the comfortable lounge room and enjoy playing a game of cards or watching a movie. No need to worry about packing linen as the beds will be made up for your arrival.
In the very heart of Evans Head you are only a 2 minute walk to the local shops and cafes, and Evans River. Unpack the car and put the keys away, you will be able to walk to all the places you need whilst on holidays.
Decorated with tasteful simplicity you will fall in love with Cedar Escape.
What we love:
- All linen for beds is provided including bath towels, bath mats, hand towels, washers, tea towels and beach towels
- Master bedroom with ensuite and reading nook
- Queen bed in the main, queen bed in the 2nd bedroom and 2 king singles that can be converted to a king in the 3rd bedroom.
- Main bathroom featuring separate bath and spacious shower
- Combined living, dining and kitchen
- Living room with reverse cycle air-conditioning
- Outdoor dining area with gas BBQ
- External remote controlled shutters in alfresco area ideal for all weather conditions
- Fully equipped kitchen with IAG electric cooktop, Fisher & Paykel range hood and ASKO dishwasher
- Island bench with bar stools
- Glass window splash back with garden views
- Dining with seating for 6 guests
- Lounge room with beautiful soft furnishings, Smart TV and DVD player
- Outdoor shower to rinse off after a morning at the beach
- Fully fenced yard with landscaped gardens
- Internal laundry with washing machine and clothes dryer
- Gas hot water
- Single lock up garage with remote access and 2.4m clearance and 1 car space in front.
- Air Conditioning
- Bath Tub
- Ceiling Fans
- Dining Room
- Enclosed Yard
- Ground Floor
- Outdoor Entertaining Area
- Parking: Off Street
- Shower: Outdoor
- Smart TV
- Washing Machine
Great time in Evans Head.Rod Terry - 14th June 2021
We had a great time in Evans Head. We love that we were so close to everything and walked nearly everywhere. The new RSL Bistro has a great menu and we were return customers. The best prawns from the Co-op. We have stayed at 1/10 Cedar Street 2 years ago and just loved it. We will stay again.
Modern comfy home in handy locationLynn Brown - 2nd June 2021
Loved the decor - modern and laid back. Very clean and well accessorised. Everything you need on hand and short 5 min walk to main street with cafes and shops. Another few minutes to river and then walk on another 5-10 mins to beach. Would love to stay there again.
Loved this house. Roomy, clean and modern decor. Relaxed vibe. Easy walk to shops in main Street and to river and beach. Had everything you need for a great beach holiday.
Beautiful space, super comfortable beds and close to everything. Had a great stay and can’t wait to go back.