1/17 HEATH STREET
1/17 Heath Street exhibits an alluring style and comfort. Thoughtfully styled, this 3 bedroom holiday unit offers close proximity to Main Beach, Bowls Club and an easy level walk to town. Enjoy the afternoon surf and relax with a cold beverage taking in the afternoon sunset at the Surf club over the ocean view.
A great alfresco area is the perfect spot for a BBQ with the family or friends or simply laze on the outdoor bed in the cool breeze whilst reading a book. Whatever it is that you decide, you will fall in love with this beautiful holiday unit on Heath.
What we love...
- Captures ocean breezes throughout
- Open kitchen, living and dining area
- Generous sized outdoor alfresco dining area
- Laundry outside
- Styled with sentimental pieces and thoughtfulness
- Perfect for those with a couple of young children
- Backs onto a sports oval for the kids to play
- Walking distance to the local Aquatic centre and gymnasium
- Starting from $425 per week (Low Season) & 1-3 night stays are available in the Low Season.
- Please note tariffs maybe subject to change. Always check with our Reception team for the best rate.
- During some seasons arrival may be restricted depending upon public holidays and school terms. Please call our office directly if you would like to book a different arrival day.
- Book through Evans Head First National to ensure you always book the best rate.
- Linen is not included (i.e sheets, pillow cases, bath mats, hand towels, bath/beach towels & tea towels), unless otherwise stated in the advertised description. Pillows, mattress protectors and blankets/doonas are supplied.
- Linen hire available from the Evans Head Laundrette, 0420 935 482, to book and pay directly.
- Visa and Mastercard accepted (1.5% surcharge applies). AMEX and Diner's cards are not accepted.
- After hours key pickup can be arranged, please refer to our Terms & Conditions for more information.
- A $35.00 booking fee applies to ALL bookings. Guests will be required to pay a higher deposit and booking fee if bookings are made through any booking sites other than Evans Head holiday accommodation.
- A $50.00 cleaning fee applies to ALL bookings.
- Evans Head First National processes a pre-authorisation with the credit card details provided on each check in form. Keys will only be accessible once the Security Bond is held or paid by Eftpos. Please refer to Terms & Conditions for further information.
- Christmas Bookings: Current Christmas bookings only have preference to rebook from year to year; if a booking is made online for the Christmas period Evans Head First National reserves the right to cancel it. Current guests have up until their vacating date to rebook after that time it will be open. Once the booking calendar is open to the public Evans Head First National will not be held responsible if current Christmas guests have not rebooked the same property.
- All balances for Christmas bookings (NSW and QLD Holidays) are due by 1st October that year. If balances are not received then the booking will be cancelled.
- Ceiling Fans
- Dining Room
- Enclosed Yard
- Ground Floor
- Outdoor Entertaining Area
- Parking: Off Street
- Washing Machine
There are no reviews for this property.