12 SEAMIST LANE
A custom built, getaway dream house is the best way to describe 12 Seamist Lane. With an all white interior, incredible kitchen detailing and only a 5 minute walk to Airforce beach, this holiday property will be one to rebook every year.
12 Seamist Lane offers 4 large bedrooms with queen size beds, 2 living areas both upstairs and downstairs and an open living, dining and kitchen area to host family and friends through all seasons of the year. The property also features ducted air conditioning throughout and a large open front deck with views of the ocean.Enjoy the relaxing lifestyle this luxurious holiday home has to offer.
What we love...
- Open living, dining and kitchen
- Large bedrooms with Queen beds
- Two open living areas
- Incredible detailing through out
- Lovely ocean view from top deck and beautiful ocean breezes throughout
- Ducted air conditioning through out
- Outdoor shower for a rinse off after a cool ocean swim
- Internal laundry downstairs
- Single lock up garage
- Starting from $1085 week (Low Season).
- Please note tariffs maybe subject to change. Always check with our Reception team for the best rate.
- During some seasons arrival may be restricted depending upon public holidays and school terms.
- Please call our office directly if you would like to book a different arrival day.
- Book through Evans Head First National to ensure you always book the best rate.
- Linen is not included (i.e sheets, pillow cases, bath mats, hand towels, bath/beach towels & tea towels), unless otherwise stated in the advertised description. Pillows, mattress protectors and blankets/doonas are supplied.
- Linen hire available from the Evans Head Laundrette, 0420 935 482, to book and pay directly.
- Visa and Mastercard accepted (1.5% surcharge applies). AMEX and Diner's cards are not accepted.
- After hours key pickup can be arranged, please refer to our Terms & Conditions for more information.
- A $35.00 booking fee applies to ALL bookings. Guests will be required to pay a higher deposit and booking fee if bookings are made through any booking sites other than Evans Head holiday accommodation.
- A $50.00 cleaning fee applies to ALL bookings.
- Evans Head First National processes a pre-authorisation with the credit card details provided on each check in form. Keys will only be accessible once the Security Bond is held or paid by Eftpos. Please refer to Terms & Conditions for further information.
- Christmas Bookings: Current Christmas bookings only have preference to rebook from year to year; if a booking is made online for the Christmas period Evans Head First National reserves the right to cancel it. Current guests have up until their vacating date to rebook after that time it will be open. Once the booking calendar is open to the public Evans Head First National will not be held responsible if current Christmas guests have not rebooked the same property.
- All balances for Christmas bookings (NSW and QLD Holidays) are due by 1st October that year. If balances are not received then the booking will be cancelled.
- Air Conditioning
- Bath Tub
- Boat Parking
- Dining Room
- Group Bookings
- Outdoor Entertaining Area
- Parking: Off Street
- Shower: Outdoor
- Washing Machine
Great family houseLaura Hamill - 9th April 2021
Great family home has lots of room for big family and has great kitchen two lounge room and walking to beach