1/2 YARRAN STREET
What do you love about Evans Head? Being close to the beach? A short stroll to the main street, shops and cafes? We have the perfect holiday property for you.
Featuring 2 bedrooms, lowset cottage with a newly added deck you are located within walking distance to local surf beaches, river, shops, Bowling Club and local Hotel. Stylishly furnished with coastal charm you have everything you need at your fingertips.
Equipped with enough bedding to accommodate up to 7 guests but this is a perfect cottage for a holiday just for 2.
What we love:
- Coastal chic decor
- Open plan kitchen, living and dining
- Fold down dining table with bar stools
- Board games
- Well equipped kitchen with upright electric stove/oven
- Ironing board and iron
- Bathroom with shower
- Covered deck with outdoor table and chairs
- Gas BBQ
- Shared laundry with permanent tenant in Unit 2
- Fully fenced yard
- Starting from $535.00 per week (Low Season) & 1-3 night stays are available in the Low Season.
- Please note tariffs maybe subject to change. Always check with our Reception team for the best rate.
- During some seasons arrival may be restricted depending upon public holidays and school terms. Please call our office directly if you would like to book a different arrival day.
- Book direct to ensure you always book the best rate.
- Linen is not included (i.e sheets, pillow cases, bath mats, hand towels, bath/beach towels & tea towels), unless otherwise stated in the advertised description.
- Pillows, mattress protectors and blankets/doonas are supplied.
- Linen hire available from the Evans Head Laundrette, 0420 935 482, to book and pay directly.
- Visa and Mastercard accepted (1.5% surcharge applies). AMEX and Diner's cards are not accepted.
- After hours key pickup can be arranged, please refer to our Terms & Conditions for more information.
- A $35.00 booking fee applies to ALL bookings. Guests will be required to pay a higher deposit and booking fee if bookings are made through any booking sites other than Evans Head Holiday Accommodation.
- A $50.00 cleaning fee applies to ALL bookings.
- Evans Head First National processes a pre-authorisation with the credit card details provided on each check in form. Keys will only be accessible once the Security Bond is held or paid by Eftpos. Please refer to terms and conditions for further information.
- Christmas Bookings: Current Christmas bookings only have preference to rebook from year to year; if a booking is made online for the Christmas period Evans Head First National reserves the right to cancel it. Current guests have up until their vacating date to rebook after that time it will be open. Once the booking calendar is open to the public Evans Head First National will not be held responsible if current Christmas guests have not rebooked the same property.
- All balances for Christmas bookings (NSW and QLD Holidays) are due by 1st October proceeding the booking. If balances are not received then the booking will be cancelled.
- A $400 security bond/pre-authorisation is required for pet friendly properties.
- Guests must advise our office of the breed, colour and age of your pet prior to arrival.
- Pets are not permitted in our holiday properties unless otherwise stated. Please check with our office prior to booking. They are restricted to outside only and Evans Head First National will not be held responsible for the safety of your pet during your stay.
- If your pet(s) is/are found to be inside premises then extra cleaning charges will apply and be deducted from your security deposit and could lead to the immediate termination of the booking with no refund of unused accommodation.
- If fleas are found to be present after your stay in the property or grounds then the charge to have a flea spray will be deducted from the security deposit.
- It is the responsibility of the guest to ensure that the pets do not disrupt the peace and amenity of the neighbourhood. Any complaints received may require the guest to find alternate pet accommodation or if deemed excessive could lead to the termination of the booking.
"We absolutely loved our stay in this house. Close to main street, beach, river and shops. Really tastefully and beautifully furnished, nearly everything new and fresh. Definitely recommend to couples or small families. We'll be back for sure!" - Stuart
- Boat Parking
- Enclosed Yard
- Outdoor Entertaining Area
- Parking: Off Street
- Washing Machine
There are no reviews for this property.