13 SEAMIST LANE
Decorated with style and a unique modern flair, this large spacious beach house on Seamist Lane is well equipped to cater for the extended family or group bookings. Holiday just a short stroll to Airforce Beach – perfect for taking off on a 4 wheel drive adventure and long lazy days at the beach. Featuring 4 good sized bedrooms all with built in wardrobes and comfortable bedding plus ensuite and main bathroom. The open plan living, dining and kitchen are all well equipped with the home away from home essentials – some would say an ‘entertainer’s delight’. Enjoy the sweet sounds of the ocean morning, afternoon and night.
Note: Image 8 has been taken from a viewing deck from the back veranda of the property.
– 4 bedrooms with built in wardrobes
– Main bedroom with ensuite plus separate main bathroom
– Spacious open plan kitchen, lounge and dining areas
– Modern kitchen appliances including dishwasher
– Appliances include TV/DVD player and CD player
– BBQ facilities available
– Ceiling fans
– Sleep out with sofa lounge
– Large open fully tiled family rumpus area downstairs with table tennis table
– Large yard plenty of room for a boat (yard is not fully fenced)
– Laundry with top loading washing machine (shared with permanent unit downstairs)
Please note there is a unit downstairs that is permanently let.
“Schoolies” Week – SCHOOLIES bookings will be considered, contact office for tariff and the terms & conditions
– Linen is not included (i.e sheets, pillow cases, bath mats, hand towels, bath/beach towels & tea towels), unless otherwise stated in the advertised description. Pillows, mattress protectors and blankets/doonas are supplied.
– Linen hire available from the Evans Head Laundrette, 0420 935 482, to book and pay directly.
“Our second stay here – last in 2012 with 3 other couples – this time with 4 mates. A great place for larger group. Although a few things need attention property is large, clean with a very well equipped kitchen. Close proximity to beach road access is a big plus. We all enjoyed this stay and will be back for sure.” – Bill, October 2018.
“As usual, an awesome family getaway in 13 Seamist Ln, Evans Head! It has to be the best home let in Evans!” – Ken, September 2018
“Yes. Our family of nine (teenage children, aunties and uncles, parents and grandparent) enjoyed this holiday house enormously because it was large, airy, comfortable, clean and with a very well equipped kitchen. There was lots of games and magazines and a sound system and a fantastic downstairs area with a ping pong table and sufficient balls so lots of time was spent here laughing and having fun. Thanks for recommending this property. It was perfect for us.” – Leah, May 2017View our full Booking Terms & Conditions.
- Air Conditioning
- Bath Tub
- Boat Parking
- Ceiling Fans
- Dining Room
- Group Bookings
- Outdoor Entertaining Area
- Parking: Off Street
- Washing Machine
There are no reviews for this property.