133 OCEAN DRIVE
Situated high on the headland is this very comfortable holiday home, which offers easy access to our amazing Headland walks and Half-Tide Beach. With extensive views overlooking the Evans River and surrounding national parks to the south, and to the North ocean and mountain hinterland.
Nicely furnished and complimented with a beachy theme throughout, it consists of two bedrooms upstairs along with spacious living areas. Decks on both sides of the house provide great vantage points to enjoy the beautiful views and ocean breezes. Downstairs features a large bedroom (also with views) which sleeps 4, along with a separate living area (with second TV) and would be fantastic for children or a second family.
A second bathroom and laundry are also located on the ground floor. Enjoy a morning coffee or afternoon breeze while sitting on the back deck watching the sunset overlooking the river, national park and township. You will not want to leave this property!
What we love
– Spacious living area and well equipped kitchen
– The back deck is perfect to take in the views and gorgeous sunsets over the river
– Large fenced backyard (not fenced from side of house to boundary fence)
– No BBQ supplied, BBQ available across road at the lookout.
– Upstairs Bedrooms – 1 Queen and 2 Singles
– Downstairs Bedroom – 1 Queen and 2 king Singles
– Starting from $585.00 per week (Low Season) & 1-3 night stays are available in the Low Season.
– Please note tariffs maybe subject to change. Always check with our Reception team for the best rate.
– During some seasons arrival may be restricted depending upon public holidays and school terms. Please call our office directly if you would like to book a different arrival day.
– Book through Evans Head First National to ensure you always book the best rate.
– Linen is not included (i.e sheets, pillow cases, bath mats, hand towels, bath/beach towels & tea towels), unless otherwise stated in the advertised description. Pillows, mattress protectors and blankets/doonas are supplied.
– Linen hire available from the Evans Head Laundrette, 0420 935 482, to book and pay directly.
– Visa and Mastercard accepted (1.5% surcharge applies). AMEX and Diner’s cards are not accepted.
– After hours key pickup can be arranged, please refer to our Terms & Conditions for more information.
– A $35.00 booking fee applies to ALL bookings. Guests will be required to pay a higher deposit and booking fee if bookings are made through any booking sites other than Evans Head holiday accommodation.
– A $50.00 cleaning fee applies to ALL bookings.
– Evans Head First National processes a pre-authorisation with the credit card details provided on each check in form. Keys will only be accessible once the Security Bond is held or paid by Eftpos. Please refer to Terms & Conditions for further information.
– Christmas Bookings: Current Christmas bookings only have preference to rebook from year to year; if a booking is made online for the Christmas period Evans Head First National reserves the right to cancel it. Current guests have up until their vacating date to rebook after that time it will be open. Once the booking calendar is open to the public Evans Head First National will not be held responsible if current Christmas guests have not rebooked the same property.
– All balances for Christmas bookings (NSW and QLD Holidays) are due by 1st October that year. If balances are not received then the booking will be cancelled.
- Boat Parking
- Ceiling Fans
- Dining Room
- Group Bookings
- Parking: Off Street
- Washing Machine
There are no reviews for this property.