133 OCEAN DRIVE
Situated high on the headland is this very comfortable holiday home, which offers easy access to our amazing Headland walks and Half-Tide Beach. With extensive views overlooking the Evans River and surrounding national parks to the south, and to the North ocean and mountain hinterland.
Nicely furnished and complimented with a beachy theme throughout, it consists of two bedrooms upstairs along with spacious living areas. Decks on both sides of the house provide great vantage points to enjoy the beautiful views and ocean breezes. Downstairs features a large bedroom (also with views) which sleeps 4, along with a separate living area (with second TV) and would be fantastic for children or a second family.
A second bathroom and laundry are also located on the ground floor. Enjoy a morning coffee or afternoon breeze while sitting on the back deck watching the sunset overlooking the river, national park and township. You will not want to leave this property!
What we love
- Spacious living area and well equipped kitchen
- The back deck is perfect to take in the views and gorgeous sunsets over the river
- Large fenced backyard (not fenced from side of house to boundary fence)
- No BBQ supplied, BBQ available across road at the lookout.
- Upstairs Bedrooms - 1 Queen and 2 Singles
- Downstairs Bedroom - 1 Queen and 2 king Singles
- Linen is not included (i.e sheets, pillow cases, bath mats, hand towels, bath/beach towels & tea towels), unless otherwise stated in the advertised description. Pillows, mattress protectors and blankets/doonas are supplied.
- Linen hire available from the Evans Head Laundrette, 0420 935 482, to book and pay directly.
- Boat Parking
- Ceiling Fans
- Dining Room
- Group Bookings
- Parking: Off Street
- Washing Machine
There are no reviews for this property.