1/44 WOODBURN STREET
This low set well-appointed two bedroom unit is ideal for a lazy weekend or a relaxing week long stay. Its location makes it a short walk to shops, river, beach, Bowling Club and RSL Club - just park the car and walk everywhere! Just across the road from our local IGA and bakery. The property has reverse cycle air conditioning so it is very comfortable in summer and winter. No BBQ facilities at this property.
What we love:
- Spacious living area with TV/DVD
- Well equipped kitchen with large fridge/freezer and microwave
- Appliances include reverse cycle airconditioner, and top loading washing machine
- Single lock up garage with internal access
- Second bedroom features double bed with single bunk
- Starting from $48.00 per week (Low Season) & 1-3 night stays are available in the Low Season.
- Please note tariffs may be subject to change. Always check with our Reception team for the best rate.
- During some seasons arrival may be restricted depending upon public holidays and school terms. Please call our office directly if you would like to book a different arrival day.
- Book through Evans Head First National to ensure you always book the best rate.
- Linen is not included (i.e sheets, pillow cases, bath mats, hand towels, bath/beach towels & tea towels), unless otherwise stated in the advertised description. Pillows, mattress protectors and blankets/doonas are supplied.
- Linen hire available from the Evans Head Laundrette, 0420 935 482, to book and pay directly.
- Visa and Mastercard accepted (1.5% surcharge applies). AMEX and Diner's cards are not accepted.
- After hour’s key pickup can be arranged, please refer to our Terms and Conditions for more information.
- A $35.00 booking fee applies to ALL bookings. Guests will be required to pay a higher deposit and booking fee if bookings are made through any booking sites other than Evans Head holiday accommodation.
- A $50.00 cleaning fee applies to ALL bookings.
- Evans Head First National processes a pre-authorisation with the credit card details provided on each check in form. Keys will only be accessible once the Security Bond is held or paid by Eftpos. Please refer to SECURITY BOND in our Terms and Conditions for further information.
- Christmas Bookings: Current Christmas bookings only have preference to rebook from year to year; if a booking is made online for the Christmas period Evans Head First National reserves the right to cancel it. Current guests have up until their vacating date to rebook after that time it will be open. Once the booking calendar is open to the public Evans Head First National will not be held responsible if current Christmas guests have not rebooked the same property.
- All balances for Christmas bookings (NSW and QLD Holidays) are due by 1st October that year. If balances are not received then the booking will be cancelled.
"Great location, handy to everything, walking. Leave the vehicle in the garage. On a main road but little traffic. A good retreat from cities. No rush, no bustle. We'll definitely use again." - Bruce and family, September 2019
"Awesome place to stay,we come down to the Evans Head fishing classic each year. Place is central to everything, Bowlo ,RSL and IGA. Cant fault this unit and look forward to getting back next year." - Justin, July 2019
"My family and I had the pleasure of staying at 1/44 Woodburn St over the Easter break. I would not hesitate in recommending Evans Head First National as an agent for all other landlords who require a professional to administer their property and I would have no hesitations in recommending this accommodation. We arrived after hours and all instruction regarding entry to the property was as per First National's instructions. You are within walking distance to everything. Evans to Betsy café across the road for a real coffee or 20 more meters further onto the IGA to buy your groceries. We will be definitely be back again, I hope this property is available when we do." - Royce, April 2018
"A home away from home, convenient location, senior friendly property. A relaxing and enjoyable stay."
"First National are a great company to deal with, good service, great using the phone or face to face." - Nola
"Very well set up for the disabled and so convenient to everything. We had a great holiday." - Wendy
"This property was the best unit I have stayed at in Evans Head." - Joy
"It was so handy to all of the conviences that Evans Head provides. Great Short stay" - Margaret
- Air Conditioning
- Bath Tub
- Dining Room
- Ground Floor
- Parking: Off Street
- Washing Machine
There are no reviews for this property.