Nestled in the heart of Evans Head you will be delighted at the close proximity to the local beach and river, clubs and cafes. Unit 1/5 Wattle St is located upstairs, in a small complex of 3 holiday units and is perfect for a weekend away for 2 or for a longer holiday for the family.
What we love:
- Weber BBQ and covered alfresco area
- Unlimited Wifi
- Top balcony with two chairs and table
- Main bedroom with queen size bed
- Second bedroom has a double bed
- Third bedroom is the front sunroom and has a single daybed with a single trundle bed underneath
- TV and DVD player
- Fully equipped kitchen now with small dishwasher
- Internal laundry combined with bathroom
- Split system air conditioning in lounge room, main bedroom and 2nd bedroom
- On street parking
Please note this holiday unit is in a complex of three. All units are available for holiday making it ideal for group bookings with friends or families.
- Linen is not included (i.e sheets, pillow cases, bath mats, hand towels, bath/beach towels & tea towels), unless otherwise stated in the advertised description. Pillows, mattress protectors and blankets/doonas are supplied.
- Linen hire available from the Evans Head Launderette, book and pay directly.
STRA Permit ID: PID-STRA-194231
- Air Conditioning
- Ceiling Fans
- Dining Room
- Enclosed Yard
- Group Bookings
- Outdoor Entertaining Area
- Shower: Outdoor
- Washing Machine
- Queen Bed x 1
- Double Bed x 1
- Single Bed x 1
- trundle Bed x 1
Clean and tidyScott Brownscombe - 22nd November 2022
Worked well for us, clean, neat and tidy Issue with key code on arrival but sorted quickly by after hours response Great location, close to everything
Great property!Sebastina Lamack - 18th November 2022
Cute property and very spacious for just 3 guests (can fit more too). Amazing location and within walking distance to almost everything in Evans. Great extra touches like movies, books, and board games included. Beds are also very comfortable.
Great stay and so well stockedLucy Taylor - 24th December 2021
Had an excellent stay at Evans Above for a week in December. Everything was clean and all basics were supplied which was amazing. The kitchen was so well stocked with quality appliances and crockery. Made for such a nice stay!
Awesome holidayTanya Vout - 7th October 2021
This was such a relaxing experience for our family. So close to everything. Everything was so comfortable. We loved the little extra touches such as the games. We will definitely be back again.