1/68 WOODBURN STREET
This holiday unit has had a recent internal renovation and features two bedrooms, two bathrooms and two living areas, perfect for a small family or friends. You are greeted by a bright open plan living, dining and kitchen area with ceiling fans throughout and modern furniture. Upstairs, all bedrooms feature ceiling fans and flat screen TV’s, perfect for a relaxing night after a day under the sun. Upstairs also features a second living/reading room, ideal for the kids or an escape for a little peace and quiet. A lot of thought and care has been put into presenting this beautiful unit.
What we love…
– Fully equipped kitchen with large fridge/freezer and small dishwasher.
– Flat screen TV in both the upstairs and downstairs living rooms. (DVD player in downstairs living only)
– Upstairs living area available as a quiet reading room or kids room.
– Flat screen TV in both bedrooms, featuring an outside deck.
– Two bathrooms in unit, both upstairs and downstairs (second is located in laundry).
– Internal laundry.
– Access to clothesline from laundry.
Please note that the garage is not accessible to guests, however, there is ample street parking available next to the unit. (Unfortunately ‘on-site’ boat parking space is not available)
– Starting from $535.00 per week (Low Season).
– Please note tariffs maybe subject to change. Always check with our Reception team for the best rate.
– During some seasons arrival may be restricted depending upon public holidays and school terms.
Please call our office directly if you would like to book a different arrival day.
– Book through Evans Head First National to ensure you always book the best rate.
– Linen is not included (i.e sheets, pillow cases, bath mats, hand towels, bath/beach towels & tea towels), unless otherwise stated in the advertised description. Pillows, mattress protectors and blankets/doonas are supplied.
– Linen hire available from the Evans Head Laundrette, 0420 935 482, to book and pay directly.
– Visa and Mastercard accepted (1.5% surcharge applies). AMEX and Diner’s cards are not accepted.
– After hours key pickup can be arranged, please refer to ourTerms and Conditionsfor more information.
– A $35.00 booking fee applies to ALL bookings. Guests will be required to pay a higher deposit and booking fee if bookings are made through any booking sites other than Evans Head holiday accommodation.
– A $50.00 cleaning fee applies to ALL bookings.
– Evans Head First National processes a pre-authorisation with the credit card details provided on each check in form. Keys will only be accessible once the Security Bond is held or paid by Eftpos. Please refer toSECURITY BOND in our Terms and Conditionsfor further information.
– Christmas Bookings: Current Christmas bookings only have preference to rebook from year to year; if a booking is made online for the Christmas period Evans Head First National reserves the right to cancel it. Current guests have up until their vacating date to rebook after that time it will be open. Once the booking calendar is open to the public Evans Head First National will not be held responsible if current Christmas guests have not rebooked the same property.
– All balances for Christmas bookings (NSW and QLD Holidays) are due by 1st October that year. If balances are not received then the booking will be cancelled.
- Ceiling Fans
- Dining Room
- Parking: Off Street
- Smart TV
- Washing Machine
There are no reviews for this property.