17 CYPRESS STREET
Tastefully renovated with beautiful polished timber floorboards 17 Cypress Street will be your new favourite holiday house. Located within walking distance to the local shops, cafes and restaurants, main beach and Evans river. Fully equipped with all the holiday essentials you will love this home away from home.
What we love
– Centrally located to the beach, river, shops and cafes
– Complimentary WIFI
– Ducted air-conditioning throughout
– Sunbeam coffee machine
– Large yard great for a game of soccer
Tell me more
– Fully equipped kitchen with electric stove/oven, microwave oven and sandwich press
– Flat screen TV and DVD player
– Ceiling fans in bedrooms plus block out blinds
– 3 bedrooms (2 x queen and 2 x sets of single bunks)
– Main bathroom with shower
– 2nd bathroom combined with laundry featuring shower and separate toilet
– Books and board games
– Internal laundry with top loading washing machine and dryer
– Iron and ironing board
– Single carport
– Yard is not fully fenced
THIS PROPERTY IS NOT PET FRIENDLY. Refer to our Terms and Conditions for more information.
– Starting from $685.00 per week (Low Season) & 1-3-night stays are available in the Low Season.
– Please note tariffs maybe subject to change. Always check with our Reception team for the best rate.
– During some seasons arrival may be restricted depending upon public holidays and school terms. Please call our office directly if you would like to book a different arrival day.
– Book through Evans Head First National to ensure you always book the best rate.
– Linen is not included (i.e. sheets, pillow cases, bath mats, hand towels, bath/beach towels & tea towels), unless otherwise stated in the advertised description. Pillows, mattress protectors and blankets/doonas are supplied.
– Linen hire available from the Evans Head Laundrette, 0420 935 482, to book and pay directly.
– Visa and Mastercard accepted (1.5% surcharge applies). AMEX and Diner’s cards are not accepted.
– After hours key pickup can be arranged, please refer to our Terms & Conditions for more information.
– A $35.00 booking fee applies to ALL bookings. Guests will be required to pay a higher deposit and booking fee if bookings are made through any booking sites other than Evans Head holiday accommodation.
– A $50.00 cleaning fee applies to ALL bookings.
– Evans Head First National processes a pre-authorisation with the credit card details provided on each check in form. Keys will only be accessible once the Security Bond is held or paid by Eftpos. Please refer to Terms & Conditions for further information.
– Christmas Bookings: Current Christmas bookings only have preference to rebook from year to year; if a booking is made online for the Christmas period Evans Head First National reserves the right to cancel it. Current guests have up until their vacating date to rebook after that time it will be open. Once the booking calendar is open to the public Evans Head First National will not be held responsible if current Christmas guests have not rebooked the same property.
– All balances for Christmas bookings (NSW and QLD Holidays) are due by 1st October that year. If balances are not received, then the booking will be cancelled.
- Air Conditioning
- Boat Parking
- Ceiling Fans
- Dining Room
- Ground Floor
- Group Bookings
- Outdoor Entertaining Area
- Parking: Off Street
- Smart TV
- Washing Machine
There are no reviews for this property.