2/18 OAK STREET
Soak up the morning and afternoon sun on your private balcony with leafy views over the local Caravan Park. This modern apartment boasts 3 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms and is in the very heart of Evans Head. Located on the first floor with access via an internal staircase and secure carparking for 1 car(Please note there is no elevator within this complex for access). With spacious, open plan living, dining and kitchen this apartment is perfect for your next family holiday or for a getaway with good friends. The large glass doors open up to let the cool breeze through while you enjoy a BBQ, playing a game of cards, or lower the blinds and watch a movie in the evenings.
Your morning coffee is not far away, with local cafe, Vespas, situated on the ground floor of the complex. An easy stroll to Main Beach and all of town amenities.
- Private balcony with electric BBQ and alfresco dining
- Modern galley style kitchen with electric cooktop and dishwasher
- Flat screen TV and DVD player in lounge room
- Reverse cycle A/C in living area and main bedroom
- Front load washing machine and dryer in internal laundry
- Spacious master bedroom with ensuite
- 2nd bathroom with separate toilet
- Bedrooms with built in wardrobes and ceiling fans
- Ceiling fans in living and dining room
- Secure car parking for 1 vehicle
- Highchair in pantry
- Air Conditioning
- Bath Tub
- Ceiling Fans
- Dining Room
- Outdoor Entertaining Area
- Parking: Off Street
- Washing Machine
Top spotDominic Kitchin - 28th February 2021
Great layout for the whole family, close to the shops, river and beach.
Great holiday unit- very clean, plenty of space and in great locationJanet Moore - 15th January 2021
Unit very clean-has all that we need for a great holiday away from home. Appreciated the issue with TV being fixed so quickly.