2/18 OAK STREET
Soak up the morning and afternoon sun on your private balcony with leafy views over the local Caravan Park. This modern apartment boasts 3 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms and is in the very heart of Evans Head. Located on the first floor with access via an internal staircase and secure carparking for 1 car(Please note there is no elevator within this complex for access). With spacious, open plan living, dining and kitchen this apartment is perfect for your next family holiday or for a getaway with good friends. The large glass doors open up to let the cool breeze through while you enjoy a BBQ, playing a game of cards, or lower the blinds and watch a movie in the evenings.
Your morning coffee is not far away, with local cafe, Vespas, situated on the ground floor of the complex. An easy stroll to Main Beach and all of town amenities.
– Private balcony with electric BBQ and alfresco dining
– Modern galley style kitchen with electric cooktop and dishwasher
– Flat screen TV and DVD player in lounge room
– Reverse cycle A/C in living area and main bedroom
– Front load washing machine and dryer in internal laundry
– Spacious master bedroom with ensuite
– 2nd bathroom with separate toilet
– Bedrooms with built in wardrobes and ceiling fans
– Ceiling fans in living and dining room
– Secure car parking for 1 vehicle
– Highchair in pantry
– Starting from $635.00 per week (Low Season) & 1-3 night stays are available in the Low Season.
– Please note tariffs maybe subject to change. Always check with our Reception team for the best rate.
– During some seasons arrival may be restricted depending upon public holidays and school terms. Please call our office directly if you would like to book a different arrival day.
– Book through Evans Head First National to ensure you always book the best rate.
– Linen is not included (i.e sheets, pillow cases, bath mats, hand towels, bath/beach towels & tea towels), unless otherwise stated in the advertised description. Pillows, mattress protectors and blankets/doonas are supplied.
– Linen hire available from the Evans Head Laundrette, 0420 935 482, to book and pay directly.
– Visa and Mastercard accepted (1.5% surcharge applies). AMEX and Diner’s cards are not accepted.
– After hours key pickup can be arranged, please refer to our Terms & Conditions for more information.
– A $35.00 booking fee applies to ALL bookings. Guests will be required to pay a higher deposit and booking fee if bookings are made through any booking sites other than Evans Head holiday accommodation.
– A $50.00 cleaning fee applies to ALL bookings.
– Evans Head First National processes a pre-authorisation with the credit card details provided on each check in form. Keys will only be accessible once the Security Bond is held or paid by Eftpos. Please refer to Terms & Conditions for further information.
– Christmas Bookings: Current Christmas bookings only have preference to rebook from year to year; if a booking is made online for the Christmas period Evans Head First National reserves the right to cancel it. Current guests have up until their vacating date to rebook after that time it will be open. Once the booking calendar is open to the public Evans Head First National will not be held responsible if current Christmas guests have not rebooked the same property.
– All balances for Christmas bookings (NSW and QLD Holidays) are due by 1st October that year. If balances are not received then the booking will be cancelled.
“Absolutely wonderful stay, the accommodation, area and great holiday feel was a delight.” – Susie, December 2018.
“We have booked with First National Evans head for a number of years. We have always found the property management team both friendly and professional to deal with, They go out of their way to make sure any issue with the property is taken care of quickly and with minimum disruption. We highly recommend this team if you are booking holiday accommodation in Evans head and surrounding areas.” – Russell, October 2018
“A great space for the whole family centrally located to shops, park and water. We’ll be back!” – Lisa, September 2017
“Thank you for an excellent family holiday! The unit was lovely and clean with modern appliances.” – Sarah, July 2017View our full Booking Terms & Conditions.
- Air Conditioning
- Bath Tub
- Ceiling Fans
- Dining Room
- Outdoor Entertaining Area
- Parking: Off Street
- Washing Machine
Great holiday unit- very clean, plenty of space and in great locationJanet Moore - 15th January 2021
Unit very clean-has all that we need for a great holiday away from home. Appreciated the issue with TV being fixed so quickly.
Top spotDominic Kitchin - 28th February 2021
Great layout for the whole family, close to the shops, river and beach.