24 CEDAR STREET
Look no further – your perfect beach house awaits. Located an easy stroll to all of the local amenities and Evans River, once you park your car you won’t need to worry about hopping back in. Furnished and decorated with modern beach decor and attention to detail this well presented four bedroom home caters for a range of holiday makers.
The main bedroom downstairs features an ensuite and has a covered patio off to the side – a lovely spot for a morning coffee. Upstairs features the master bedroom with private verandah, another two bedrooms with bunks and single beds and main bathroom. Great for group bookings.
The downstairs area of the house is accessible with a wheelchair or for guests with a walking impairment. The two bathrooms downstairs also feature grab rails in the shower. (Please note there is a small step up in to each shower).
Remember to bring your bikes, scooters and skateboards so you can enjoy the cycling and walking paths throughout the town.
What we love:
– Spacious living, dining and kitchen
– Fully equipped kitchen with coffee machine and dishwasher
– Comfortable living & dining areas with access to a private courtyard area
– TV, DVD player and Playstation 3 with some games (please bring more if needed)
– Main bedroom downstairs with ensuite
– 3 bedrooms upstairs and main bathroom which has been refurbished
– 2 bathrooms downstairs with grab rails.
– Ceiling fans in main bedroom upstairs and bedroom 4 (with 2 x single beds)
– Back verandah with outdoor dining and Weber BBQ (verandah is partially covered)
– Covered carport for 1 car plus room to bring your tinny
– Starting from $610.00 per week (Low Season) & 1-3 night stays are available in the Low Season.
– Please note tariffs maybe subject to change. Always check with our Reception team for the best rate.
– During some seasons arrival may be restricted depending upon public holidays and school terms. Please call our office directly if you would like to book a different arrival day.
– Book through Evans Head First National to ensure you always book the best rate.
– Linen is not included (i.e sheets, pillow cases, bath mats, hand towels, bath/beach towels & tea towels), unless otherwise stated in the advertised description. Pillows, mattress protectors and blankets/doonas are supplied.
– Linen hire available from the Evans Head Laundrette, 0420 935 482, to book and pay directly.
– Visa and Mastercard accepted (1.5% surcharge applies). AMEX and Diner’s cards are not accepted.
– After hours key pickup can be arranged, please refer to our Terms & Conditions for more information.
– A $35.00 booking fee applies to ALL bookings. Guests will be required to pay a higher deposit and booking fee if bookings are made through any booking sites other than Evans Head holiday accommodation.
– A $50.00 cleaning fee applies to ALL bookings.
– Evans Head First National processes a pre-authorisation with the credit card details provided on each check in form. Keys will only be accessible once the Security Bond is held or paid by Eftpos. Please refer to Terms & Conditions for further information.
– Christmas Bookings: Current Christmas bookings only have preference to rebook from year to year; if a booking is made online for the Christmas period Evans Head First National reserves the right to cancel it. Current guests have up until their vacating date to rebook after that time it will be open. Once the booking calendar is open to the public Evans Head First National will not be held responsible if current Christmas guests have not rebooked the same property.
– All balances for Christmas bookings (NSW and QLD Holidays) are due by 1st October that year. If balances are not received then the booking will be cancelled.
“Had a great weekend at the Cedar beach house. Plenty of room, comfortable and close to town. Would stay there again.” – Mick, June 2020
“Very great location, walking distance to all the wonderful services, shops, cafes and beaches that Evans Head has to offer. Kitchen was very well equipped and the beds were extremely comfortable. Will definitely be back, thank you EHFN for making the whole process so easy.” – Lorraine, April 2018
“I was very happy with the service provided by EHFN. The property we stayed in was excellent.” – Brenton, August 2017
“We were extremely happy with our stay in Evans Head. The friendly staff at Evans Head First National were prompt with their replies of availability& nothing was a hassle. The property was well equipped with all we needed for 3 families to stay over the weekend. We will definitely be back & we would all be very happy to give Evans Head First National our business again. Thank you.” – Duncan & Bec, April 2017
“Good location and surprisingly quiet. Easy to walk everywhere. Kitchen was well equipped. Good bathrooms. Beds were all very comfortable and the decor was very nice. Lots of interesting artefacts and curios.” – Cheryl, February 2017View our full Booking Terms & Conditions.
- Bath Tub
- Boat Parking
- Ceiling Fans
- Dining Room
- Group Bookings
- Outdoor Entertaining Area
- Parking: Off Street
- Washing Machine
- Wheelchair Access
There are no reviews for this property.