2/41 PARK STREET
You’ll be blown away by what this townhouse has to offer. Offering great value for money & ideally located close the Bowls Club, Main Beach & shops Once you arrive you will be able to put your car keys away & walk to everything! With 3 bedrooms and 2 bathrooms, this townhouse caters to all your needs. It is fresh, stylish and extremely comfortable with all the mod cons. Guests have access to secure parking, air conditioning,and a pool in the complex.
What we love:
– Downstairs open plan living, kitchen and dining area
– Living room contains TV, Blu-Ray player, board games and iPod dock speaker
– BBQ located in comfortable patio area with outdoor lounge
– Single lock up garage with remote
– Main bedroom upstairs has a queen bed, TV & DVD player, ensuite, built-in wardrobe & patio
– Three bathrooms
– Complex also has a pool so kids can play
– Starting from $560.00 per week (Low Season) & 1-3 night stays are available in the Low Season.
– Please note tariffs maybe subject to change. Always check with our Reception team for the best rate.
– During some seasons arrival may be restricted depending upon public holidays and school terms. Please call our office directly if you would like to book a different arrival day.
– Book through Evans Head First National to ensure you always book the best rate.
– Linen is not included (i.e sheets, pillow cases, bath mats, hand towels, bath/beach towels & tea towels), unless otherwise stated in the advertised description. Pillows, mattress protectors and blankets/doonas are supplied.
– Linen hire available from the Evans Head Laundrette, 0420 935 482, to book and pay directly.
– Visa and Mastercard accepted (1.5% surcharge applies). AMEX and Diner’s cards are not accepted.
– After hours key pickup can be arranged, please refer to our Terms & Conditions for more information.
– A $35.00 booking fee applies to ALL bookings. Guests will be required to pay a higher deposit and booking fee if bookings are made through any booking sites other than Evans Head holiday accommodation.
– A $50.00 cleaning fee applies to ALL bookings.
– Evans Head First National processes a pre-authorisation with the credit card details provided on each check in form. Keys will only be accessible once the Security Bond is held or paid by Eftpos. Please refer to Terms & Conditions for further information.
– Christmas Bookings: Current Christmas bookings only have preference to rebook from year to year; if a booking is made online for the Christmas period Evans Head First National reserves the right to cancel it. Current guests have up until their vacating date to rebook after that time it will be open. Once the booking calendar is open to the public Evans Head First National will not be held responsible if current Christmas guests have not rebooked the same property.
– All balances for Christmas bookings (NSW and QLD Holidays) are due by 1st October that year. If balances are not received then the booking will be cancelled.
“The townhouse was excellent, well furnished and had everything needed for cooking meals. The location is fantastic and Evans Head is just beautiful. We will definitely be back again next year.” – August 2019
“A wonderfully clean and well appointed accommodation with excellent access to town and beach for a disability scooter. A quiet area and a lovely little pool. The staff went out of their way to help us.” – Gill Hart, April 2019
“A heavenly hideaway on earth. Second time we have stayed and we will definitely be back. Friendly and efficient First National, thank you.” – Suzanne, November 2018
“This is a very lovely unit with great amenities. Very close to everything, we thoroughly enjoyed our stay.” – Fred, October 2018View our full Booking Terms & Conditions.
- Air Conditioning
- Bath Tub
- Ceiling Fans
- Enclosed Yard
- Outdoor Entertaining Area
- Parking: Off Street
- Swimming Pool
- Washing Machine
Great StaySonia Butler - 30th January 2021
We have stayed here for quite a few years & enjoyed our stay very much. The only thing that we did notice is that the upstairs a/C isn't as cold cold as it used to be..