2/5 WATTLE STREET
This recently renovated unit projects coastal relaxation and is situated in a complex with two other holiday units, perfect for a large family or group of friends. Within walking distance to the local shops, cafes, river and the main beach you will not want to miss out on this beautiful holiday destination.
What we love:
– Webber BBQ and large covered entertaining deck.
– Both bedrooms featuring two queen size beds.
– TV and DVD player.
– Fully equipped kitchen with dishwasher.
– Internal laundry.
– Small covered carport and on street parking.
– Split system air conditioning in lounge room and main bedroom
Please note this unit is in a complex of three. All units are available for holiday making it ideal for group bookings with friends or families.
– Starting from $510 per week (Low Season) & 1-3 night stays are available in the Low Season.
– Please note tariffs maybe subject to change. Always check with our Reception team for the best rate.
– During some seasons arrival may be restricted depending upon public holidays and school terms. Please call our office directly if you would like to book a different arrival day.
– Book through Evans Head First National to ensure you always book the best rate.
– Linen is not included (i.e sheets, pillow cases, bath mats, hand towels, bath/beach towels & tea towels) , unless otherwise stated in the advertised description. Pillows, mattress protectors and blankets/doonas are supplied.
– Linen hire available from the Evans Head Laundrette, 0420 935 482, to book and pay directly.
– Visa and Mastercard accepted (1.5% surcharge applies). AMEX and Diner’s cards are not accepted.
– After hours key pickup can be arranged, please refer to our Terms & Conditions for more information.
– A $35.00 booking fee applies to ALL bookings. Guests will be required to pay a higher deposit and booking fee if bookings are made through any booking sites other than Evans Head holiday accommodation.
– A $50.00 cleaning fee applies to ALL bookings.
– Evans Head First National processes a pre-authorisation with the credit card details provided on each check in form. Keys will only be accessible once the Security Bond is held or paid by Eftpos. Please refer to Terms & Conditions for further information.
– Christmas Bookings: Current Christmas bookings only have preference to rebook from year to year; if a booking is made online for the Christmas period Evans Head First National reserves the right to cancel it. Current guests have up until their vacating date to rebook after that time it will be open. Once the booking calendar is open to the public Evans Head First National will not be held responsible if current Christmas guests have not rebooked the same property.
– All balances for Christmas bookings (NSW and QLD Holidays) are due by 1st October proceeding the booking that year. If balances are not received then the booking will be cancelled.
- Air Conditioning
- Ceiling Fans
- Dining Room
- Group Bookings
- Outdoor Entertaining Area
- Parking: Off Street
- Smart TV
- Washing Machine
There are no reviews for this property.