2/51 OCEAN DRIVE
Positioned alongside the beautiful Evans River, Evans Head Beach House occupies a peaceful and relaxed setting. The cycling and walking paths connect you to the heart of town, passing by the local Fishermans Co-Op and fish and chip shop. Alternatively head to Shark’s Bay or the lookout – both offer a great spot for an afternoon BBQ.
This spacious holiday unit is located on the ground level (please note a permanent tenant resides above, however you would never know) is ideal for those wanting a quiet retreat from the daily hustle and bustle. Featuring three bedrooms, two separate bathrooms with toilet located on the split level,(one contains a spa bath/shower and the other a walk-in shower) this unit is very comfortable for two couples.
What we love:
– Private outdoor covered BBQ area with outdoor setting for 6 guests
– Separate laundry with top loading washing machine and clothes dryer
– Clothesline amongst a beautiful herb garden
– Master bedroom and bedroom 3 with ceiling fans
– Bedroom 2 features pedestal fan
– Built-in wardrobes installed in all bedrooms
– Large flat screen TV and DVD and leather lounge suites
– Well equipped kitchen with dishwasher, fridge/freezer and microwave
– Coffee plunger
– Main bathroom with spa bath and shower (no shower screen)
– Two toilets and second shower/vanity
– Carport with space for 2 cars
– Free WIFI
– Starting from $635.00 per week (Low Season).
– Please note tariffs maybe subject to change. Always check with our Reception team for the best rate.
– During some seasons arrival may be restricted depending upon public holidays and school terms. Please call our office directly if you would like to book a different arrival day.
– Book through Evans Head First National to ensure you always book the best rate.
– Linen is not included (i.e sheets, pillow cases, bath mats, hand towels, bath/beach towels & tea towels) , unless otherwise stated in the advertised description. Pillows, mattress protectors and blankets/doonas are supplied.
– Linen hire available from the Evans Head Laundrette, 0420 935 482, to book and pay directly.
– Visa and Mastercard accepted (1.5% surcharge applies). AMEX and Diner’s cards are not accepted.
– After hours key pickup can be arranged, please refer to our Terms & Conditions for more information.
– A $35.00 booking fee applies to ALL bookings. Guests will be required to pay a higher deposit and booking fee if bookings are made through any booking sites other than Evans Head holiday accommodation.
– A $50.00 cleaning fee applies to ALL bookings.
– Evans Head First National processes a pre-authorisation with the credit card details provided on each check in form. Keys will only be accessible once the Security Bond is held or paid by Eftpos. Please refer to Terms & Conditions for further information.
– Christmas Bookings: Current Christmas bookings only have preference to rebook from year to year; if a booking is made online for the Christmas period Evans Head First National reserves the right to cancel it. Current guests have up until their vacating date to rebook after that time it will be open. Once the booking calendar is open to the public Evans Head First National will not be held responsible if current Christmas guests have not rebooked the same property.
– All balances for Christmas bookings (NSW and QLD Holidays) are due by 1st October that year. If balances are not received then the booking will be cancelled.
” Lovely place to stay close to town, excellent river views and walks to the surf.” -Howarth, November 2019
“Great value and great location; local Real Estate Agent is the way to go.” – Pam & Robert, October 2018
“The Beach House was modern, clean and in a Perfect spot. We totally Loved our stay close to Parks, Fishing Co Op and a short walk to the Main shopping center. Nothing to improve. It was a wonderful place.” – Helen, November 2017View our full Booking Terms & Conditions.
- Bath Tub
- Ceiling Fans
- Dining Room
- Ground Floor
- Outdoor Entertaining Area
- Parking: Off Street
- Spa Bath
- Washing Machine
Loved watching the tideBrett Harrison - 17th February 2021
Very nice sitting on the patio watching the tide change. Great for biking all around Evans.