2/8 ELM STREET
You will fall in love with this stylishly decorated accommodation, fitted out with all of the mod cons it will make your holiday relaxing and comfortable. Featuring 3 bedrooms and 1 bathroom this funky cottage is ideal for your next beach escape. Located across the road from the RSL Club & river you are within walking distance to shops, beaches and an abundance of fresh seafood at the Evans Head Co-Op.
– Fully equipped kitchen including a dishwasher
– Reverse Cycle Air Conditioning
– Ceiling fan in 3rd bedroom
– Top loading washing machine
– Television and DVD Player
– Weber BBQ and covered patio
– Outdoor shower perfect for rinsing off after the beach
– Outdoor table and chairs for 6 guests
– Parking for 1 vehicle and boat in front of cottage
– Pet friendly (small outdoor pets only)
– Starting from $510 per week (Low Season) & 1-3 night stays are available in the Low Season.
– Please note tariffs maybe subject to change. Always check with our Reception team for the best rate.
– During some seasons arrival may be restricted depending upon public holidays and school terms. Please call our office directly if you would like to book a different arrival day.
– Book through Evans Head First National to ensure you always book the best rate.
– Linen is not included (i.e sheets, pillow cases, bath mats, hand towels, bath/beach towels & tea towels), unless otherwise stated in the advertised description. Pillows, mattress protectors and blankets/doonas are supplied.
– Linen hire available from the Evans Head Laundrette, 0420 935 482, to book and pay directly.
– Visa and Mastercard accepted (1.5% surcharge applies). AMEX and Diner’s cards are not accepted.
– After hours key pickup can be arranged, please refer to our Terms & Conditions for more information.
– A $35.00 booking fee applies to ALL bookings. Guests will be required to pay a higher deposit and booking fee if bookings are made through any booking sites other than Evans Head holiday accommodation.
– A $50.00 cleaning fee applies to ALL bookings.
– Evans Head First National processes a pre-authorisation with the credit card details provided on each check in form. Keys will only be accessible once the Security Bond is held or paid by Eftpos. Please refer to Terms & Conditions for further information.
– Christmas Bookings: Current Christmas bookings only have preference to rebook from year to year; if a booking is made online for the Christmas period Evans Head First National reserves the right to cancel it. Current guests have up until their vacating date to rebook after that time it will be open. Once the booking calendar is open to the public Evans Head First National will not be held responsible if current Christmas guests have not rebooked the same property.
– All balances for Christmas bookings (NSW and QLD Holidays) are due by 1st October that year. If balances are not received then the booking will be cancelled.
– A $400 security bond/pre-authorisation is required for pet friendly properties.
– Guests must advise our office of the breed, colour and age of your pet prior to arrival.
– Pets are not permitted in our holiday properties unless otherwise stated. Please check with our office prior to booking. They are restricted to outside only and Evans Head First National will not be held responsible for the safety of your pet during your stay.
– If your pet(s) is/are found to be inside premises then extra cleaning charges will apply and be deducted from your security deposit and could lead to the immediate termination of the booking with no refund of unused accommodation.
– If fleas are found to be present after your stay in the property or grounds then the charge to have a flea spray will be deducted from the security deposit.
– It is the responsibility of the guest to ensure that the pets do not disrupt the peace and amenity of the neighbourhood. Any complaints received may require the guest to find alternate pet accommodation or if deemed excessive could lead to the termination of the booking.
– Pet owners are responsible for cleaning up after their pets. Should any evidence of the pet be found after the guest leaves, a $150 cleaning fee will be deducted from the security bond.
“Didn’t want to leave the cottage very clean, quiet, great beach vibe and handy to everything and great weekly price will be back” – Katie, July 2020
“Have holidayed here about 4 times, as we have found the location fantastic, 50 meters to the river and parks, not much further to the surf beach. Great set up for our dogs. Pleasant neighbours, helpful but not intrusive. ” – Collins, December 2019
“Yes. Good value for money. Very clean. Great convenient spot.” – Kelley McCarthy, May 2019
“3rd time we have stayed here, so convenient to river and shops. Very pet friendly and safe for the animals, Everything you need is supplied, great little BBQ area. We will be back!!” – Debby, November 2018View our full Booking Terms & Conditions.
- Air Conditioning
- Boat Parking
- Enclosed Yard
- Parking: Off Street
- Pet Friendly
- Shower: Outdoor
- Washing Machine
There are no reviews for this property.