31 BEECH STREET
31 Beech Street boasts a relaxed, coastal style that will make your next holiday a treat! Unwind while taking in the peaceful sound of the ocean located only 50m away, positioned 350m from local clubs and amenities. You are greeted by a spacious open plan living, kitchen & dining areas, polished timber floors and quality furnishings throughout. The property is well equipped with all the holiday essentials. Each bedroom is beautifully styled with comfortable bedding and all feature split system A/C and ceiling fans.
Enjoy lazing by the pool side and entertaining under the modern alfresco area, the perfect spot to capture the ocean breeze. You will fall in love with this truly unique holiday house.
– Modern fully equipped kitchen with industrial gas stove/oven, large double door fridge/freezer & dishwasher
– Flat screen TV and DVD player
– Split system air conditioning in lounge room and bedrooms
– Dining table for 6 guests
– Bathroom featuring bath tub
– Second toilet and shower
– Inground salt water swimming pool
– Comfortable alfresco area
– Gas BBQ
– Internal laundry
– Access to clothesline from laundry
– Single garage at rear access(for small vehicles only). Please note on street parking is available.
– Starting from $800.00 per week (Low Season).
– Please note tariffs maybe subject to change. Always check with our Reception team for the best rate.
– During some seasons arrival may be restricted depending upon public holidays and school terms.
Please call our office directly if you would like to book a different arrival day.
– Book through Evans Head First National to ensure you always book the best rate.
– Linen is not included (i.e sheets, pillow cases, bath mats, hand towels, bath/beach towels & tea towels), unless otherwise stated in the advertised description. Pillows, mattress protectors and blankets/doonas are supplied.
– Linen hire available from the Evans Head Laundrette, 0420 935 482, to book and pay directly.
– Visa and Mastercard accepted (1.5% surcharge applies). AMEX and Diner’s cards are not accepted.
– After hours key pickup can be arranged, please refer to our Terms & Conditions for more information.
– A $35.00 booking fee applies to ALL bookings. Guests will be required to pay a higher deposit and booking fee if bookings are made through any booking sites other than Evans Head holiday accommodation.
– A $50.00 cleaning fee applies to ALL bookings.
– Evans Head First National processes a pre-authorisation with the credit card details provided on each check in form. Keys will only be accessible once the Security Bond is held or paid by Eftpos. Please refer to Terms & Conditions for further information.
– Christmas Bookings: Current Christmas bookings only have preference to rebook from year to year; if a booking is made online for the Christmas period Evans Head First National reserves the right to cancel it. Current guests have up until their vacating date to rebook after that time it will be open. Once the booking calendar is open to the public Evans Head First National will not be held responsible if current Christmas guests have not rebooked the same property.
– All balances for Christmas bookings (NSW and QLD Holidays) are due by 1st October that year. If balances are not received then the booking will be cancelled.
- Air Conditioning
- Bath Tub
- Ceiling Fans
- Dining Room
- Enclosed Yard
- Ground Floor
- Outdoor Entertaining Area
- Parking: Off Street
- Swimming Pool
- Washing Machine
There are no reviews for this property.