31 BEECH STREET
31 Beech Street boasts a relaxed, coastal style that will make your next holiday a treat! Unwind while taking in the peaceful sound of the ocean located only 50m away, positioned 350m from local clubs and amenities. You are greeted by a spacious open plan living, kitchen & dining areas, polished timber floors and quality furnishings throughout. The property is well equipped with all the holiday essentials. Each bedroom is beautifully styled with comfortable bedding, full linen supply and all feature split system A/C and ceiling fans.
Enjoy lazing by the pool side and entertaining under the modern alfresco area, the perfect spot to capture the ocean breeze. You will fall in love with this truly unique holiday house.
– Modern fully equipped kitchen with industrial gas stove/oven, large double door fridge/freezer & dishwasher
– Flat screen TV and DVD player
– Split system air conditioning in lounge room and bedrooms
– Bathroom featuring bath tub
– Second toilet and shower
– Inground salt water swimming pool
– Comfortable alfresco area
– Gas BBQ
– Full Linen Supply
– Single garage at rear access(for small vehicles only). Please note on street parking is available.
– Please note tariffs maybe subject to change. Always check with our Reception team for the best rate.
– During some seasons arrival may be restricted depending upon public holidays and school terms. Please call our office directly if you would like to book a different arrival day.
– Book through Evans Head First National to ensure you always book the best rate.
After Hours Check-in
– After hours key pickup can be arranged, please refer to our Terms & Conditions for more information.
- Air Conditioning
- Bath Tub
- Ceiling Fans
- Dining Room
- Enclosed Yard
- Ground Floor
- Outdoor Entertaining Area
- Parking: Off Street
- Swimming Pool
- Washing Machine
Absolutely WonderfulHelen Robinson - 25th November 2020
Fabulous HouseSue Ellevsen - 25th March 2021
Brilliant house, great clean pool, fully equip kitchen, comfy beds, excellent located. Most of all the staff at First National were outstanding, helpful, friendly and welcoming. Thank you making the whole process easy.
A relaxing stay close to the beachJulie Lewis - 3rd April 2021
The property met all our requirements, very comfortable and plenty of equipment for catering for ourselves. We had bbq’s and sat outdoors by the pool area. We weren’t able to swim at the beach due to recent storms so having a pool was fantastic. Walking distance to everything too.
Hi Julie, Thanks for your lovely feedback! We're glad you had a great stay, even though the beach was a bit messy. We hope to see you again soon. The team @ Evans Head First National
Hi Sue, Thank you so much for your lovely feedback! We love looking after this house and appreciate your kind words regarding our team. We look forward to seeing you again in the future. The team @ Evans Head First National