3/23 BOOYONG STREET
Stroll to the beach, wander to the main street and enjoy the conveniences of this central location. This 3 bedroom spacious townhouse features a private courtyard with outdoor dining and a gas BBQ. With ceiling fans in bedrooms and block out blinds (great for a sleep in while you’re in holiday mode) you will enjoy your stay here. The fully equipped kitchen has all of the necessities required to make your holiday a great one.
With 2 townhouses in this complex these are perfect for group bookings.
What we love:
– Unlimited WI-FI
– Split level townhouse with bedrooms and two bathroom upstairs
– Bedrooms feature built-in wardrobes with ceiling fans in master and single bedrooms and upright fan in third bedroom
– Main bedroom with ensuite
– Main bathroom has bath, shower and separate toilet with a hair dryer
– Downstairs level features open plan living, dining, kitchen
– Kitchen has modern stainless steel appliances
– Lounge room features large comfortable lounge suite and two armchairs
– LCD TV and DVD player
– Laundry with front loading washing machine and third toilet
– Clothes dryer in garage for guest use
– Private outdoor courtyard equipped with gas BBQ and outdoor setting for 6 people
– Single lock up garage with remote access
– Starting from $685 per week (Low Season) & 1-3 night stays are available in the Low Season.
– Please note tariffs maybe subject to change. Always check with our Reception team for the best rate.
– During some seasons arrival may be restricted depending upon public holidays and school terms. Please call our office directly if you would like to book a different arrival day.
– Book through Evans Head First National to ensure you always book the best rate.
– Linen is not included (i.e sheets, pillow cases, bath mats, hand towels, bath/beach towels & tea towels), unless otherwise stated in the advertised description. Pillows, mattress protectors and blankets/doonas are supplied.
– Linen hire available from the Evans Head Laundrette, 0420 935 482, to book and pay directly.
– Visa and Mastercard accepted (1.5% surcharge applies). AMEX and Diner’s cards are not accepted.
– After hours key pickup can be arranged, please refer to our Terms & Conditions for more information.
– A $35.00 booking fee applies to ALL bookings. Guests will be required to pay a higher deposit and booking fee if bookings are made through any booking sites other than Evans Head holiday accommodation.
– A $50.00 cleaning fee applies to ALL bookings.
– Evans Head First National processes a pre-authorisation with the credit card details provided on each check in form. Keys will only be accessible once the Security Bond is held or paid by Eftpos. Please refer to Terms & Conditions for further information.
– Christmas Bookings: Current Christmas bookings only have preference to rebook from year to year; if a booking is made online for the Christmas period Evans Head First National reserves the right to cancel it. Current guests have up until their vacating date to rebook after that time it will be open. Once the booking calendar is open to the public Evans Head First National will not be held responsible if current Christmas guests have not rebooked the same property.
– All balances for Christmas bookings (NSW and QLD Holidays) are due by 1st October that year. If balances are not received then the booking will be cancelled.
“Stayed at this excellent property for ten days. Absolutely first class, with extensive appliances etc. Would have no qualms booking through Evans Head First National again. Many thanks.” – Rae, November 2018
- Bath Tub
- Ceiling Fans
- Group Bookings
- Outdoor Entertaining Area
There are no reviews for this property.