3/23 BOOYONG STREET
Stroll to the beach, wander to the main street and enjoy the conveniences of this central location. This 3 bedroom spacious townhouse features a private courtyard with outdoor dining and a gas BBQ. With ceiling fans in bedrooms and block out blinds (great for a sleep in while you’re in holiday mode) you will enjoy your stay here. The fully equipped kitchen has all of the necessities required to make your holiday a great one.
With 2 townhouses in this complex these are perfect for group bookings.
What we love:
– Unlimited WI-FI
– Split level townhouse with bedrooms and two bathroom upstairs
– Bedrooms feature built-in wardrobes with ceiling fans in master and single bedrooms and upright fan in third bedroom
– Main bedroom with ensuite
– Main bathroom has bath, shower and separate toilet with a hair dryer
– Downstairs level features open plan living, dining, kitchen
– Kitchen has modern stainless steel appliances
– Lounge room features large comfortable lounge suite and two armchairs
– LCD TV and DVD player
– Laundry with front loading washing machine and third toilet
– Clothes dryer in garage for guest use
– Private outdoor courtyard equipped with gas BBQ and outdoor setting for 6 people
– Single lock up garage with remote access
– All Linen Supplied
– 1-3 night stays are available in the Low Season.
– Please note tariffs maybe subject to change. Always check with our Reception team for the best rate.
– During some seasons arrival may be restricted depending upon public holidays and school terms. Please call our office directly if you would like to book a different arrival day.
– Book through Evans Head First National to ensure you always book the best rate.
– Visa and Mastercard accepted (1.5% surcharge applies). AMEX and Diner’s cards are not accepted.
– After hours key pickup can be arranged, please refer to our Terms & Conditions for more information.
– A $55.00 booking fee applies to ALL bookings. Guests will be required to pay a higher deposit and booking fee if bookings are made through any booking sites other than Evans Head holiday accommodation.
– A $50.00 cleaning fee applies to ALL bookings.
– Evans Head First National processes a pre-authorisation with the credit card details provided on each check in form. Keys will only be accessible once the Security Bond is held or paid by Eftpos. Please refer to Terms & Conditions for further information.
– Christmas Bookings: Current Christmas bookings only have preference to rebook from year to year; if a booking is made online for the Christmas period Evans Head First National reserves the right to cancel it. Current guests have up until their vacating date to rebook after that time it will be open. Once the booking calendar is open to the public Evans Head First National will not be held responsible if current Christmas guests have not rebooked the same property.
– All balances for Christmas bookings (NSW and QLD Holidays) are due by 1st October that year. If balances are not received then the booking will be cancelled.
“Stayed at this excellent property for ten days. Absolutely first class, with extensive appliances etc. Would have no qualms booking through Evans Head First National again. Many thanks.” – Rae, November 2018
- Air Conditioning
- Bath Tub
- Ceiling Fans
- Dining Room
- Enclosed Yard
- Group Bookings
- Outdoor Entertaining Area
- Parking: Off Street
- Smart TV
- Washing Machine
Very well equipped townhouse in great locationPenny Rainnie - 4th January 2021
Very happy with this freshly painted townhouse. I wish more owners were as thoughtful as this owner in thinking of so much a holiday maker may need to use during their stay. The kitchen is the best equipped kitchen I've seen in a holiday rental, so many utensils, bowls, crockery, cutlery and glasses. We appreciated the provision of hand sanitiser, chux cloths, tissues, toilet paper etc; and especially the Christmas lights in the courtyard trees all added to a wonderful Christmas, thankyou.