3/45 PARK STREET
Welcome to 3/45 Park Street, the ultimate prime destination for your family holiday. Location is everything with this property as it provides close proximity to the beautiful beaches, clubs and cafe culture. The spacious two-level townhouse boasts relaxation and remains hidden for privacy after a long day baking under the golden sun.
What we love ...
- Only metres from the main beach, bowling club and town centre
- Spacious living, set over two levels
- Double lock up garage, a perfect opportunity to bring the family boat
- Private patio, ideal for a summer BBQ or a quiet read and coffee
- Bring the whole family. The kids can be upstairs for a movie night, whilst the adults relax with a crisp beverage, movie and card game downstairs
Tell me more ...
- Fully equipped kitchen
- Appliances include dishwasher and Webber BBQ
- Open plan living, dining and kitchen
- Two bedrooms feature queen beds and built in wardrobes
- Second bedroom featuring 2 x single beds
- Smart TV downstairs including DVD player & flat screen and DVD player in upstairs living room
- Ceiling fans in bedrooms
- Ducted air-conditioning stretched over both levels
- Two main bathrooms both upstairs and downstairs
- Gas Webber BBQ
- Internal laundry with top loader washing machine and dryer
- Double lock up garage
Please note this property is not pet friendly.
Linen is not included (i.e sheets, pillow cases, bath mats, hand towels, bath/beach towels & tea towels), unless otherwise stated in the advertised description. Pillows, mattress protectors and blankets/doonas are supplied.
- Linen hire available from the Evans Head Laundrette, book and pay directly.
STRA Permit ID: PID-STRA-19160
- Air Conditioning
- Bath Tub
- Ceiling Fans
- Dining Room
- Enclosed Yard
- Outdoor Entertaining Area
- Parking: Off Street
- Smart TV
- Queen Bed x 1
- Queen Bed x 1
- Single Bed x 2
Great LocationJodie Frank - 1st March 2023
Our family loves this unit. Our second time staying and they have updated the lounge chair and it is super comfy. Has 3 bathrooms which is a lifesaver and a separate lounge room up stairs for kids or parents. The mattresses are great to sleep on and has a large locked garage which comes in handy. Is in walking distance to Bowls Club, main street and is nice and safe for the kids to ride a bike or scooter around. Would definitely stay again. Only wish i could bring my dog!
Great house.Darryl Knight - 9th December 2022
Place very well catered for all your needs. Enjoy our stay and definitely be back.
Great get awayRenee Brown - 16th June 2022
House was perfect for my size family, and also convenient to everything. Thoroughly enjoyed our stay here and will be back again next year