3/45 PARK STREET
Welcome to 3/45 Park Street, the ultimate prime destination for your family holiday. Location is everything with this property as it provides close proximity to the beautiful beaches, clubs and cafe culture. The spacious two-level townhouse boasts relaxation and remains hidden for privacy after a long day baking under the golden sun.
What we love …
– Only metres from the main beach, bowling club and town centre
– Spacious living, set over two levels
– Double lock up garage, a perfect opportunity to bring the family boat
– Private patio, ideal for a summer BBQ or a quiet read and coffee
– Bring the whole family. The kids can be upstairs for a movie night, whilst the adults relax with a crisp beverage, movie and card game downstairs
Tell me more …
– Fully equipped kitchen
– Appliances include dishwasher and Webber BBQ
– Open plan living, dining and kitchen
– Two bedrooms feature queen beds and built in wardrobes
– Second bedroom featuring 2 x single beds
– Smart TV downstairs including DVD player & flat screen and DVD player in upstairs living room
– Ceiling fans in bedrooms
– Ducted air-conditioning stretched over both levels
– Two main bathrooms both upstairs and downstairs
– Gas Webber BBQ
– Internal laundry with top loader washing machine and dryer
– Double lock up garage
Please note this property is not pet friendly.
– Starting from $550.00 per week (Low Season) & 1-3 night stays are available in the Low Season.
– Please note tariffs maybe subject to change. Always check with our Reception team for the best rate.
– During some seasons arrival may be restricted depending upon public holidays and school terms.
– Please call our office directly if you would like to book a different arrival day.
– Book through Evans Head First National to ensure you always book the best rate.
Linen is not included (i.e sheets, pillow cases, bath mats, hand towels, bath/beach towels & tea towels), unless otherwise stated in the advertised description. Pillows, mattress protectors and blankets/doonas are supplied.
– Linen hire available from the Evans Head Laundrette, 0420 935 482, to book and pay directly.
– Visa and Mastercard accepted (1.5% surcharge applies). AMEX and Diner’s cards are not accepted.
– After hours key pickup can be arranged, please refer to our Terms & Conditions for more information.
– A $35.00 booking fee applies to ALL bookings. Guests will be required to pay a higher deposit and booking fee if bookings are made through any booking sites other than Evans Head holiday accommodation.
– A $50.00 cleaning fee applies to ALL bookings.
– Evans Head First National processes a pre-authorisation with the credit card details provided on each check in form. Keys will only be accessible once the Security Bond is held or paid by Eftpos. Please refer to Terms & Conditions for further information.
– Christmas Bookings: Current Christmas bookings only have preference to rebook from year to year; if a booking is made online for the Christmas period Evans Head First National reserves the right to cancel it. Current guests have up until their vacating date to rebook after that time it will be open. Once the booking calendar is open to the public Evans Head First National will not be held responsible if current Christmas guests have not rebooked the same property.
– All balances for Christmas bookings (NSW and QLD Holidays) are due by 1st October that year. If balances are not received then the booking will be cancelled.
- Air Conditioning
- Bath Tub
- Ceiling Fans
- Dining Room
- Enclosed Yard
- Outdoor Entertaining Area
- Parking: Off Street
- Smart TV
There are no reviews for this property.