EVANS ON EARTH
Renovated ground floor unit located in the town centre with a fresh, coastal decor will be ideal for those looking for a relaxed holiday by the beach. Featuring a great covered veranda with gas BBQ and seating you will be able to enjoy breakfast, lunch or dinner outside as the sun rises and sets. Equipped with the essentials for a great family holiday all you need to bring or hire your linen to arrive the same day as you.
There is two additional holiday units which makes this property ideal for booking with friends or a couple of families.
What we love:
- Covered alfresco area with gas BBQ and outdoor furniture
- Unlimited Wifi
- Located in the town centre, just a short walk to the beach, cafes and Bowling Club
- Renovated unit with a relaxed coastal feel
- Ground level with only a couple of small steps up to outdoor area
Tell me more:
- Main bedroom with queen size bed
- 2nd and 3rd bedrooms with double beds (these bedrooms are smaller in size)
- Lounge room with TV & DVD player
- Fully equipped kitchen with small dishwasher
- Washing machine located in kitchen
- Bathroom with spacious shower featuring a "waterfall" showerhead
- Fenced yard
- On-street parking
- Split system air conditioning in lounge room
Please note this unit is the ground floor unit in a complex of 3 holiday units
- Linen is not included (i.e. sheets, pillow cases, bath mats, hand towels, bath/beach towels & tea towels) unless otherwise stated in the advertised description. Pillows, mattress protectors and blankets/doonas are supplied.
- Linen hire available from the Evans Head Laundrette, book and pay directly.
STRA Permit ID: PID-STRA-194233
- Air Conditioning
- Dining Room
- Enclosed Yard
- Ground Floor
- Group Bookings
- Outdoor Entertaining Area
- Washing Machine
- Queen Bed x 1
- Double Bed x 1
- Double Bed x 1
Perfect family stay! Most comfy master bedJessica Harbison - 16th June 2023
This bottom house was perfect for our family of 4. The master bedroom is huge and could easily fit our bassinet and a baby play area. The other two rooms were much smaller however we managed to fit a portable cot into one of the rooms with the bed as well. With one room to spare. The kitchen had all amenities that you could need including a washing machine and the outdoor is such a great space all fenced off, bbq, hammock and a big outdoor table. Will be rebooking this again in the future.
Excellent and RelaxingEddy R - 3rd March 2023
Loved the close proximity to various local eateries & beach within walking distance. Unit was clean & very well maintained. Definitely planning a return visit to this spot.
great apartment @ Evans HeadAllan Boyle - 18th August 2022
This is an extremely well equipped apartment & the owners have left lots of the extras that make a stay so much better. eg GOOD coffee & tea. Great cooking facilities & the outdoor area would be great in warm conditions. Close to all town facilities - just a short walk. Easy access & First National staff responded well to any needs we had.
Clean, fresh and relaxingLorraine Nicholson - 5th August 2021
Great little unit that had everything we needed for an enjoyable, relaxing weekend away.