3/5 WATTLE STREET
Renovated ground floor unit located in the town centre with a fresh, coastal decor will be ideal for those looking for a relaxed holiday by the beach. Featuring a great covered veranda with gas BBQ and seating you will be able to enjoy breakfast, lunch or dinner outside as the sun rises and sets. Equipped with the essentials for a great family holiday all you need to bring or hire your linen to arrive the same day as you.
There is two additional holiday units which makes this property ideal for booking with friends or a couple of families.
What we love:
– Covered alfresco area with gas BBQ and outdoor furniture
– Located in the town centre, just a short walk to the beach, cafes and Bowling Club
– Renovated unit with a relaxed coastal feel
– Ground level with only a couple of small steps up to outdoor area
Tell me more:
– Main bedroom with queen size bed
– 2nd and 3rd bedrooms with double beds (these bedrooms are smaller in size)
– Lounge room with TV & DVD player
– Fully equipped kitchen with small dishwasher
– Washing machine located in kitchen
– Bathroom with spacious shower featuring a “waterfall” showerhead
– Fenced yard
– On-street parking
– Split system air conditioning in lounge room
Please note this unit is the ground floor unit in a complex of 3 holiday units
– Starting from $460 per week (Low Season) & 1-3 night stays are available in the Low Season.
– Please note tariffs maybe subject to change. Always check with our Reception team for the best rate.
– During some seasons arrival may be restricted depending upon public holidays and school terms.
– Please call our office directly if you would like to book a different arrival day.
– Book through Evans Head First National to ensure you always book the best rate.
– Linen is not included (i.e. sheets, pillow cases, bath mats, hand towels, bath/beach towels & tea towels) unless otherwise stated in the advertised description. Pillows, mattress protectors and blankets/doonas are supplied.
– Linen hire available from the Evans Head Laundrette, 0420 935 482, to book and pay directly.
– Visa and Mastercard accepted (1.5% surcharge applies). AMEX and Diner’s cards are not accepted.
– After hours key pickup can be arranged, please refer to our Terms & Conditions for more information.
– A $35.00 booking fee applies to ALL bookings. Guests will be required to pay a higher deposit and booking fee if bookings are made through any booking sites other than Evans Head holiday accommodation.
– A $50.00 cleaning fee applies to ALL bookings.
– Evans Head First National processes a pre-authorisation with the credit card details provided on each check in form. Keys will only be accessible once the Security Bond is held or paid by Eftpos. Please refer to Terms & Conditions for further information.
– Christmas Bookings: Current Christmas bookings only have preference to rebook from year to year; if a booking is made online for the Christmas period Evans Head First National reserves the right to cancel it. Current guests have up until their vacating date to rebook after that time it will be open. Once the booking calendar is open to the public Evans Head First National will not be held responsible if current Christmas guests have not rebooked the same property.
– All balances for Christmas bookings (NSW and QLD Holidays) are due by 1st October that year. If balances are not received, then the booking will be cancelled.
- Air Conditioning
- Dining Room
- Ground Floor
- Group Bookings
- Outdoor Entertaining Area
- Washing Machine
There are no reviews for this property.