Park Lane, a brand new two-bedroom property perfectly positioned in the heart of town. Every element of this home has been thoughtfully executed, including a light filled open plan living area that seamlessly adjoins an elevated entertaining deck, high raked ceilings, 2 comfortable King size bedrooms and a private yard that is fully fenced to accommodate those travelling with smaller pets.
The property comfortably accommodates up to 5 guests with 2 x King Beds + built in bunk or if you’d prefer, the 2nd bedroom can be split to accommodate 2 single beds + bunk.
What we love:
- Light filled open plan living area with Smart TV, and air conditioning
- Generous entertaining area that captures cool North Easterly breezes with built in BBQ
- Main bedroom with King size bed
- 2nd Bedroom with 2 Single beds + custom built in bunk, or; King size bed with bunk above.
- Fully equipped kitchen with stone benchtops and dishwasher
- Brand new bathroom with generous shower and skylight and separate toilet
- Internal laundry with combined washer/dryer
- Pet friendly (pets are welcome inside and can enjoy the fully fenced yard with doggie door access at the side of the property)
- Unlimited Wifi
- Off street parking for 2 vehicles
Adjacent to the property is the Evans Head Bowling Club, perfect for those wanting to kick off their shoes and enjoy some bare foot bowls and a beer. Main Beach is just a stones throw away, and the local cafes and eateries are just a short stroll from the property.
STRA Permit ID: PID-STRA-42861
- Air Conditioning
- Ceiling Fans
- Outdoor Entertaining Area
- Parking: Off Street
- Pet Friendly
- Smart TV
- Washing Machine
- King Bed x 1
- King Bed x 1
- Single Bed x 1
Without fault!Justine F - 2nd February 2024
I've started raving about this place when the kids and I first cracked open the gate, on arrival and ever since. Pet and child friendly, minimalistic but luxurious with all the comforts of home, and then some. With two decades of experience in tourism, I am infrequently, positively surprised by accommodations. I can confidently say, this was the most well appointed and considerate property I've experienced (without a 5 star price tag). You will need for nothing.
WonderfulSara J - 7th December 2023
We had a wonderful weekend at Drift + Stay. The location was within walking distance to everything, the house was well kept and clean and the yard was perfect for housing our dog. We loved it so much we look forward to returning for another stay!
GreatTracey F - 7th December 2023
Park Lane was spotless, quiet and in a great location walking distance to the beach, river and Main Street. All new and on trend