Rosena – The Classic Beach House
Welcome to the newly renovated and restored "Rosena" - The Classic Beach House.
Originally built by the Rosolen family for their daughter Rosena, this classic beach house has been thoughtfully renovated for the sole purpose of enjoying a family holiday by the beach. Boasting polished timber floors, high ceilings and original lining boards throughout, the property has been styled with thoughtfulness, playfulness and a bit of creative flair. This beautiful holiday home now includes aircon in bedrooms and the living area, comfy beds with crisp white linens, a brand new bathroom and a great covered outdoor area with fully fenced yard.
The cheery sunroom greets you upon entry and is a delightful space with a cosy daybed, ideal for reading a book and enjoying a morning cuppa. With high ceilings and an abundance of natural light there is a beautiful feeling of space and openness throughout. Featuring two generous sized bedrooms and a sleepout that the kids will love, there is plenty of space for 8 people to enjoy a memorable family holiday.
Adjacent to the kitchen you'll find the covered outdoor veranda, featuring a generous outdoor setting, BBQ and a hammock, the perfect space to spend your afternoons.
What we love:
- Open plan living area with reverse cycle A/C, Smart TV and unlimited Wifi
- 2 x Queen bedrooms with fresh white linens and reverse cycle A/C
- Front sunroom with day bed and vintage desk
- Brand new bathroom with bath/shower combo and separate toilet
- Beautiful outdoor entertaining with hammock, outdoor dining and Weber BBQ
- Galley style kitchen with modern appliances including microwave, dishwasher, and gas stove top
- Internal laundry with top loading washing machine and dryer
- Fully fenced yard ideal for those with young kids
- Off street parking available in front of house and along side of house
- Pet friendly, please note pets are to be kept outside only
Centrally located in the heart of Evans Head with only a short stroll to local shops, cafes, the river and beach there is so much to enjoy when you stay at Rosena. We can't wait to welcome you!
STRA Permit ID: PID-STRA-17054
- Air Conditioning
- Bath Tub
- Boat Parking
- Ceiling Fans
- Enclosed Yard
- Ground Floor
- Group Bookings
- Outdoor Entertaining Area
- Parking: Off Street
- Pet Friendly
- Shower: Outdoor
- Smart TV
- Washing Machine
- Queen Bed x 1
- Queen Bed x 1
- Single Bed x 4
Good vibesScott Screen - 29th November 2021
Great house,convenient location, very happy with the place good layout everything you need wouldn’t hesitate to stay again thank you good vibe house.
Great spotRebecca Bryant - 22nd January 2021
We had a fantastic holiday, this property is tidy and well set out. The convenience of being close to the supermarket was fantastic , and it was still a very quiet place to stay. Walking distance to the river and beach, it was awesome.