5 CASHMORE STREET
What a beach house haven! Centrally located only a short stroll to the shops, cafes, beach and river you will enjoy all aspects of this comfortable beach house. Styled with personal touches you will find little treasures from years ago in and around Evans Head.The front sunroom is lovely to relax and read the weekend paper soaking up the morning sun, featuring a small lounge and reading chair.
Open plan living and kitchen leads on to the covered decking, BBQ and great backyard which is perfect for families with young children and the family pet..
What we love:
- Beach inspired modern decor with a personal touch
- Master bedroom with large built-in wardrobe
- 2nd bedroom features hanging clothes rack and chest of draws
- Modern appliances including microwave, dishwasher, and gas stove top
- Sandwich press and milkshake maker
- TV and DVD player
- Front sunroom perfect for enjoying the morning sunshine
- Brand new gas BBQ and outdoor covered entertaining area with partially fenced backyard and hammock
- Bathroom with shower/bath and separate toilet
- Internal laundry with top loading washing mashing and dryer
- Plenty of room for the boat!
- Off street parking available in front of house and along side of house
- Pet friendly, please note pets are to be kept outside only however, yard is NOT FULLY FENCED. Call office to confirm pet details.
NB - Garage is not available for guest use. The yard is not fully fenced across the front driveway.
- Starting from $685.00 per week (Low Season) 1-3 night stays are available in the Low Season.
- Please note tariffs maybe subject to change. Always check with our Reception team for the best rate.
- During some seasons arrival may be restricted depending upon public holidays and school terms. Please call our office directly if you would like to book a different arrival day.
- Book through Evans Head First National to ensure you always book the best rate.
- Linen is not included (i.e sheets, pillow cases, bath mats, hand towels, bath/beach towels & tea towels), unless otherwise stated in the advertised description. Pillows, mattress protectors and blankets/doonas are supplied.
- Linen hire available from the Evans Head Laundrette, 0420 935 482, to book and pay directly.
- Visa and Mastercard accepted (1.5% surcharge applies). AMEX and Diner's cards are not accepted.
- After hours key pickup can be arranged, please refer to our Terms & Conditions for more information.
- A $35.00 booking fee applies to ALL bookings. Guests will be required to pay a higher deposit and booking fee if bookings are made through any booking sites other than Evans Head holiday accommodation.
- A $50.00 cleaning fee applies to ALL bookings.
- Evans Head First National processes a pre-authorisation with the credit card details provided on each check in form. Keys will only be accessible once the Security Bond is held or paid by Eftpos. Please refer to Terms & Conditions for further information.
- Christmas Bookings: Current Christmas bookings only have preference to rebook from year to year; if a booking is made online for the Christmas period Evans Head First National reserves the right to cancel it. Current guests have up until their vacating date to rebook after that time it will be open. Once the booking calendar is open to the public Evans Head First National will not be held responsible if current Christmas guests have not rebooked the same property.
- All balances for Christmas bookings (NSW and QLD Holidays) are due by 1st October that year. If balances are not received then the booking will be cancelled.
- A $400 security bond/pre-authorisation is required for pet friendly properties.
- Guests must advise our office of the breed, colour and age of your pet prior to arrival.
- Pets are not permitted in our holiday properties unless otherwise stated. Please check with our office prior to booking. They are restricted to outside only and Evans Head First National will not be held responsible for the safety of your pet during your stay.
- If your pet(s) is/are found to be inside premises then extra cleaning charges will apply and be deducted from your security deposit and could lead to the immediate termination of the booking with no refund of unused accommodation.
- If fleas are found to be present after your stay in the property or grounds then the charge to have a flea spray will be deducted from the security deposit.
- It is the responsibility of the guest to ensure that the pets do not disrupt the peace and amenity of the neighbourhood. Any complaints received may require the guest to find alternate pet accommodation or if deemed excessive could lead to the termination of the booking.
-Pet owners are responsible for cleaning up after their pets. Should any evidence of the pet be found after the guest leaves, a $150 cleaning fee will be deducted from the security bond.
"Lovely beach house in a great location - close to everything. Very relaxing." - Lewis, October 2018
"Love this house. It has everything you need for a relaxing holiday." - Fleur, October 2018
"Absolutely loved the place,very breezy and airy and so convenient to local amenities, beaches, boat ramp etc...we will be returning in the future." - Suzette, February 2018
"Very convenient to town & loved the flow through effect for entertaining." - Linda, January 2018
- Bath Tub
- Boat Parking
- Ceiling Fans
- Group Bookings
- Outdoor Entertaining Area
- Parking: Off Street
- Pet Friendly
- Washing Machine
Great spotRebecca Bryant - 22nd January 2021
We had a fantastic holiday, this property is tidy and well set out. The convenience of being close to the supermarket was fantastic , and it was still a very quiet place to stay. Walking distance to the river and beach, it was awesome.