MALIBU APARTMENTS – UNIT 1
Enjoy being in the heart of Evans Head and relax on your private balcony where you can observe the easy lifestyle that is Evans Head. The private enclosed balcony has plantation style shutters to let the sunlight in or can be closed as you require. Glass sliding doors allow you to combine the kitchen, lounge room and balcony - great for entertaining and enjoying the weather all year round.
This modern two bedroom apartment features two ensuites, unlimited Wi-fi, ceiling fans and air conditioning throughout. The master bedroom leads on to a covered balcony with table and chairs for two - perfect for enjoying a good book on a lazy afternoon.
Within walking distance to the amenities in Evans Head you will fall in love with the location of this modern apartment, to return again and again.
- Open plan kitchen and living area with unlimited Wi-fi
- Glass sliding door open up to enclosed balcony perfect for a BBQ all year round
- Fully equipped kitchen featuring Bosch appliances and marble benchtops
- Dishwasher, microwave plus large fridge
- Breakfast bench style stools
- Two bedrooms, both with private ensuites
- Ceiling fans and reverse cycle air conditioning throughout
- Enclosed balcony off the master bedroom
- Electric BBQ
- Front loading washing machine and dryer
- Two apartments side by side making it perfect for group bookings
- Undercover parking off the back of the building
All properties are fully self-contained. Linen (sheets, pillow cases, bath mats, hand towels, bath/beach towels & tea towels) is not included unless otherwise stated in the advertised description. Pillows, mattress protectors and blankets/doonas are supplied. Please call the Evans Head Laundrette, 0420 935 482, to organise linen hire directly during the LOW SEASON.
"Love this unit so central to all amenities river walks and the beach.The unit has everything you need. Love the private balcony back and front." - Stephen
"We had a great stay- so close and central to everything. The unit was comfortable with with excellent facilities, it had everything we could have wanted. We loved the alfresco balcony and the booking process was easy and well handled. A great experience."
"Excellent location with heaps of room - found the two bathrooms to be ideal. Very reasonable pricing." - Mick
"Great choice for a quiet break,Excellent apartment and location. Everything we needed supplied." John and Carol
- Air Conditioning
- Bath Tub
- Ceiling Fans
- Dining Room
- Group Bookings
- Outdoor Entertaining Area
- Parking: Off Street
- Washing Machine
A wonderful weekAnne and Roy Dellemont - 24th June 2021
We had a wonderful stay. The Unit was a great size with more than everything we needed. Must also mention that it was spotlessly clean. Were able to park the car and walk, as it is in such a convenient position. The Staff at First National were extremely pleasant and helpful. Highly recommend this Unit for a relaxing holiday. Thank you. Anne & Roy.