THE BEACH SHACK - 12 FLAME STREET
The Beach Shack Evans Head boasts coastal elegance and oozes effortless charm. Enjoy the open plan living, dining and kitchen area with cool coastal breezes. Located in the Airforce Beach precinct of Evans Head, just a 2km walk on the cycle/walkway or stroll along the beach in to the town centre for your paper, fresh loaf of bread or swim in the Evans River.
What we love…
– 200 metres to Airforce Beach
– Tastefully furnished with beachside luxe
– Beautifully restored polished timber floors
– Reverse cycle A/C throughout to ensure comfort all year round
– Private alfresco courtyard ideal for a summer BBQ and entertaining
– Front deck opposite nature reserve, perfect for a relaxing afternoon beverage
– Linen provided
Tell me more…
– Modern fully equipped kitchen with stone bench tops
– Appliances include dishwasher and Nespresso coffee machine plus milk frother
– Breakfast bench with bar stools
– 2 bedrooms feature queen beds and wardrobes
– 2nd bedroom featuring 2 x king single beds, TV and Blu-Ray DVD player
– Smart TV and Playstation 4 (PS4) and Yamaha sound bar
– Large selection of DVD’s for guest use
– Free WIFI
– Books, games and puzzles
– Air conditioned bedrooms
– Reverse cycle air conditioner in living area
– Main bathroom plus 2nd separate toilet
– Gas BBQ
– Internal laundry with front loading washing machine
– Uncovered parking available only (no access to garage.)
IMPORTANT – THIS PROPERTY STRICTLY DOES NOT ALLOW PETS. Please refer to our terms and conditions for more information.
– Please note tariffs maybe subject to change. Always check with our Reception team for the best rate.
– During some seasons arrival may be restricted depending upon public holidays and school terms.
– Please call our office directly if you would like to book a different arrival day.
– Book through Evans Head First National to ensure you always book the best rate.
– Visa and Mastercard accepted (1.3% surcharge applies). AMEX and Diner’s cards are not accepted.
– After hours key pickup can be arranged, please refer to our Terms & Conditions for more information.
– A $35.00 booking fee applies to ALL bookings. Guests will be required to pay a higher deposit and booking fee if bookings are made through any booking sites other than Evans Head holiday accommodation.
– Evans Head First National processes a pre-authorisation with the credit card details provided on each check in form. Keys will only be accessible once the Security Bond is held or paid by Eftpos. Please refer to Terms & Conditions for further information.
– Christmas Bookings: Current Christmas bookings only have preference to rebook from year to year; if a booking is made online for the Christmas period Evans Head First National reserves the right to cancel it. Current guests have up until their vacating date to rebook after that time it will be open. Once the booking calendar is open to the public Evans Head First National will not be held responsible if current Christmas guests have not rebooked the same property.
– All balances for Christmas bookings (NSW and QLD Holidays) are due by 1st October that year. If balances are not received then the booking will be cancelled.
“This property was a little gem. The attention to detail was extraordinary as was it’s cleanliness and fit out. Every little detail had been considered down to supplying beautiful games and decor. Bedding was beautiful, clean and fresh and beds were very comfortable.My family were very happy with this property and would rent it again in a heart beat.” – Roden, July 2019
“The house was even more luxurious and well equipped than we could see from the photos – it was beautiful, stylish, fresh, clean, fantastic value for money and a home from home” – Thompson, April 2019
“The team at First National were professional, friendly and easy to communicate with pre and during our stay. Nothing was too much trouble and they went over and above to make our stay perfect. The house was a dream, renovated to keep the old charm but modernised to make it comfortable especially in the hot months. Thank you for a flawless, easy and happy holiday.” – Clare, January 2019View our full Booking Terms & Conditions.
- Air Conditioning
- Boat Parking
- Ceiling Fans
- Dining Room
- Enclosed Yard
- Ground Floor
- Outdoor Entertaining Area
- Parking: Off Street
- Shower: Outdoor
- Smart TV
- Washing Machine
Perfect for us!Christie Browne - 2nd January 2021
This property far exceeded our expectations. Spotlessly clean and beautifully decorated, lots of thoughtful little touches that you often don’t find in a holiday home. We stayed for Christmas and loved that there was a tree and decorations around the house when we arrived! Not to mention the lovely hamper of goodies that greeted us. This house had absolutely everything we needed and more. Also very reasonably priced and located very close to the beach. We will be back!
BrilliantKathy Thiess - 6th April 2021
We found the house beautifully decorated, very clean, with a well equipped kitchen and even a coffee machine. The beds were extremely comfortable and the air conditioning was a bonus. Will definitely stay again.
Hi Kathy, Thank you for your lovely feedback! We look forward to seeing you again soon. The team @ Evans Head First National
Great stay !
Great place to stay, had 9 nights here for work and was perfect base and I looked forward to going "home" - thank you, I will be back .