This property is located in the perfect position in town with a short walk to the river for water activities and the main street for your shopping, dining, and entertainment needs. The unit has been fully equipped with brand new furniture and appliances. There is a large flat screen TV and brand new entertainment system with iPod connectivity. Enjoy your own private courtyard or just laze by the pool. The property is one of three units that we manage in the complex so we can easily accommodate a group or 2 families.
– Main bedroom with ensuite and walk in robe
– Appliances include large flat screen TV, DVD, stainless steel dishwasher, fridge/freezer
– Free Wi-Fi, Foxtel & Netflix
– Bathroom with shower, separate bath and separate toilet
– Laundry with front loading washing machine and clothes dryer
– Reverse cycle A/C
– Private outdoor BBQ area with outdoor setting and BBQ
– Inground pool shared with complex
– Single Lockup garage with remote direct access to unit.
– Starting from $560 per week (Low Season) & 1-3 night stays are available in the Low Season.
– Please note tariffs may be subject to change. Always check with our Reception team for the best rate.
– During some seasons arrival may be restricted depending upon public holidays and school terms.
– Please call our office directly if you would like to book a different arrival day.
– Book through Evans Head First National to ensure you always book the best rate.
– Linen is not included (i.e sheets, pillow cases, bath mats, hand towels, bath/beach towels & tea towels), unless otherwise stated in the advertised description. Pillows, mattress protectors and blankets/doonas are supplied.
– Linen hire available from the Evans Head Laundrette, 0420 935 482, to book and pay directly.
– Visa and Mastercard accepted (1.5% surcharge applies). AMEX and Diner’s cards are not accepted.
– After hour’s key pickup can be arranged, please refer to our Terms and Conditions for more information.
– A $35.00 booking fee applies to ALL bookings. Guests will be required to pay a higher deposit and booking fee if bookings are made through any booking sites other than Evans Head holiday accommodation.
– A $50.00 cleaning fee applies to ALL bookings.
– Evans Head First National processes a pre-authorisation with the credit card details provided on each check in form. Keys will only be accessible once the Security Bond is held or paid by Eftpos. Please refer to SECURITY BOND in our Terms and Conditions for further information.
– Christmas Bookings: Current Christmas bookings only have preference to rebook from year to year; if a booking is made online for the Christmas period Evans Head First National reserves the right to cancel it. Current guests have up until their vacating date to rebook after that time it will be open. Once the booking calendar is open to the public Evans Head First National will not be held responsible if current Christmas guests have not rebooked the same property.
– All balances for Christmas bookings (NSW and QLD Holidays) are due by 1st October that year. If balances are not received then the booking will be cancelled.
“We had a great week at Evans Head. The property was perfect for us (a family of 4). Close to the main street, IGA, the river and beach. Great facilities – fully furnished. Was great to have Foxtel, internet and the pool! The lock up garage was good for storing our bikes, surfboards and kayak. Would definitely stay here again.” – Jade, November 2018
“We have been staying at your holiday rentals for a number of years we have always been happy with the high standards of the rentals We will be happy to book with you again Hopefully later this year.” – Dawn, May 2018
“We loved this unit and the king bed is the best we have slept in apart from our own. We will definitely be back soon.” – Chris and Carol, April 2018
“Beautifully maintained property that is well presented. Great location and is very quiet considering there are 7 other townhouses in the complex. Pool is always clean, a great place to stay. Evans Head is just the perfect location if you are wanting a quiet, relaxing holiday.” – Kay, March 2018