Centrally located, modern, double storey townhouse featuring three bedrooms and two bathrooms and within walking distance to the local beaches and town centre. In a neat and tidy complex of four townhouses you will enjoy relaxing in your own private courtyard equipped with an outdoor setting and gas BBQ. Styled with modern leather furniture and comfortable bedding this townhouse is perfect for a family holiday or getaway to the beach with friends.
– Open plan kitchen and living area downstairs with TV and DVD player
– Fully equipped kitchen with electric oven/stove top and microwave
– Large selection of DVDs and books for guest use
– Main bathroom upstairs with separate bath tub
– Second bathroom on ground level
– Internal laundry with top loading washing machine
– Covered entertaining area with BBQ in courtyard
– Single lock up garage with internal access
– Short walk to town centre, beach, river and RSL
– Starting from $535 per week (Low Season).
– Please note tariffs may be subject to change. Always check with our Reception team for the best rate.
– During some seasons arrival may be restricted depending upon public holidays and school terms. Please call our office directly if you would like to book a different arrival day.
– Book through Evans Head First National to ensure you always book the best rate.
– Linen is not included (i.e sheets, pillow cases, bath mats, hand towels, bath/beach towels & tea towels), unless otherwise stated in the advertised description. Pillows, mattress protectors and blankets/doonas are supplied.
– Linen hire available from the Evans Head Laundrette, 0420 935 482, to book and pay directly.
– Visa and Mastercard accepted (1.5% surcharge applies). AMEX and Diner’s cards are not accepted.
– After hour’s key pickup can be arranged, please refer to our Terms and Conditions for more information.
– A $35.00 booking fee applies to ALL bookings. Guests will be required to pay a higher deposit and booking fee if bookings are made through any booking sites other than Evans Head holiday accommodation.
– A $50.00 cleaning fee applies to ALL bookings.
– Evans Head First National processes a pre-authorisation with the credit card details provided on each check in form. Keys will only be accessible once the Security Bond is held or paid by Eftpos. Please refer to SECURITY BOND in our Terms and Conditions for further information.
– Christmas Bookings: Current Christmas bookings only have preference to rebook from year to year; if a booking is made online for the Christmas period Evans Head First National reserves the right to cancel it. Current guests have up until their vacating date to rebook after that time it will be open. Once the booking calendar is open to the public Evans Head First National will not be held responsible if current Christmas guests have not rebooked the same property.
– All balances for Christmas bookings (NSW and QLD Holidays) are due by 1st October that year. If balances are not received then the booking will be cancelled.
“We have always loved Evans Head. The town is just perfect in our eyes and the accommodation and service provided by the staff at EHFN was amazing. We will definitely be back and will be doing it all again through this great Office.”
“Very neat and comfortable place to stay. Everything was readily available and it was a perfect location. Our family will be definitely returning.”
“From the first enquiry EHFN have been perfect to deal with. Their attention to detail is outstanding. For example, the little courtesy bag with start up essentials on check in and the pleasant text reminding of check out time morning of last day. The property was immaculate. Great value after staying in a cabin the past few visits. Thanks for making our stay EHFN. We’ll be back.”
“A very comfortable and private unit located in a quiet location providing easy walking distance to shops/clubs/beach and river. Thank you. Cheryl ”
“Our second time staying in this property, love this property and hope to stay again in the future.
Extremely suggest the staff and property.”
“Had a great holiday weather was perfect, unit very clean. Evans Head is a beautiful destination. Locals are very welcoming. Will definately be back again.” – Amy
“We loved our stay in Evans Head. The unit was clean and beautifully furnished. It also came with bonus DVDs for us to enjoy. The unit is located close to town and the beaches aren’t too far away.”Leanne