Lovingly designed and built with the sole purpose for you to enjoy your holiday by the beach in Evans Head, every element in this beautiful holiday house has been well thought out and executed. You are greeted by a spacious open plan living, kitchen and dining with light spilling in through the large windows. Enjoy breakfast around the kitchen island bench or bask in the morning sun on the outdoor covered patio. In the evenings relax and unwind after a fun day at the beach in the comfortable lounge room and enjoy playing a game of cards or watching a movie. No need to worry about packing linen as the beds will be made up for your arrival.
In the very heart of Evans Head you are only a 2 minute walk to the local shops and cafes, and Evans River. Unpack the car and put the keys away, you will be able to walk to all the places you need whilst on holidays.
Decorated with tasteful simplicity you will fall in love with Cedar Escape.
What we love:
– All linen for beds is provided including bath towels, bath mats, hand towels, washers, tea towels and beach towels
– Master bedroom with ensuite and reading nook
– Queen bed in the main, queen bed in the 2nd bedroom and 2 king singles that can be converted to a king in the 3rd bedroom.
– Main bathroom featuring separate bath and spacious shower
– Combined living, dining and kitchen
– Living room with reverse cycle air-conditioning
– Outdoor dining area with gas BBQ
– External remote controlled shutters in alfresco area ideal for all weather conditions
– Fully equipped kitchen with IAG electric cooktop, Fisher & Paykel range hood and ASKO dishwasher
– Island bench with bar stools
– Glass window splash back with garden views
– Dining with seating for 6 guests
– Lounge room with beautiful soft furnishings, Smart TV and DVD player
– Outdoor shower to rinse off after a morning at the beach
– Fully fenced yard with landscaped gardens
– Internal laundry with washing machine and clothes dryer
– Gas hot water
– Single lock up garage with remote access and 2.4m clearance and 1 car space in front.
– All Linen/bedding is included at 1/10 Cedar Street only (i.e Pillows, mattress protectors and blankets/doonas are supplied. As well as sheets, pillow cases, bath mats, hand towels, bath towels & tea towels)
“We continue to stay at this property time and time again. It is well appointed with a great floor plan. It is central to all you need. We park the car and walk everywhere. Evans head is a great location with all the shops and dining options you need to have a relaxing holiday.” – Alison, April 2020
“We had a wonderful and relaxing stay at Evans Head. Our accommodation was comfortable, clean and modern. All amenities, surf beaches and the river were in close proximity. We found an excellent Pilates class, yoga practice and massage therapist. Enjoyed meals that the RSL Club and Hotel Illawong and take-aways from the Fisherman’s co-op. Loved Beach Bargains and the local cafes (coffee is always a necessity). The only negative is that we didn’t stay long enough! I’m already planning our next visit.” -Jenelle Cox, May 2019
“A lovely, clean, spacious and modern house with all the holiday essentials covered off which made our Evans Head holiday memorable & exceptional!! Very quiet considering the extremely convenient central location, we have small children who are used to sleeping in the bush with no night noises at all and they never stirred once during our stay!! We will definitely be booking this place again in the future and the team at First National Evans Head made the whole process easy and were a pleasure to do business with. 10/10 for this property & agency!!” – Pavey, April 2019
“This house is perfect, very modern and clean. Can park your car and walk everywhere. All appliances and furniture are of high quality. Definitely will be staying here again and highly recommend it.” – Kathy, December 2018
“Everything was beyond expectations so restful … Enjoyed our short break, can’t wait until we are back later in the year, could not have chosen a nicer place to be, thank you Sophie and Abby excellent service.” – Judy, June 2018