Perfectly positioned in the heart of town, The Shack has been lovingly restored keeping the beautiful elements of the past blended with modern fittings. To create a relaxed, coastal feel, fresh white lining boards, polished timber floors, and thoughtfully selected quality furnishings have been used. The home is ideal for those looking to get away with family and friends as it will comfortably cater for up to 10 guests with large bedrooms, comfy spacious lounge and separate kids play room. Combine this with the 2 entertaining decks and enormous yard space for the kids, your next stay is sure to be a memorable one.
– Modern, fully equipped kitchen with walk in pantry, modern appliances & pantry staple
– Generous North facing deck with servery to the kitchen
– 2nd outdoor entertaining deck, a great place for an afternoon BBQ and drinks
– Air-conditioned living area and ceiling fans in bedrooms
– Generous main bedroom with king bed & private access to the bathroom
– 2nd bedroom with king bed (can be configured as 2 long singles)
– 3rd bedroom with 2 sets of king single bunks + 2 trundle beds
– Separate kids rumpus/play room with flat screen TV and board games
– Huge grassed yard, lined with palm trees and ample space for backyard cricket
– Outdoor shower to rinse off after the beach or have a romantic shower under the stars
– 2nd toilet with access from the deck
– Off street parking available, with plenty of room for boats
– Complimentary Wifi
– All linen provided
In the very heart of Evans Head you are only a 2 minute walk to the local shops, supermarket, cafes, and Evans River. Unpack the car and put the keys away, you will be able to walk everywhere whilst on holidays.