Sit back, enjoy a cuppa, check the surf daily and watch the whales go by during the annual migration, all from the comfort of this premium property. Superbly positioned to take advantage of the North facing aspect & breathtaking panoramic ocean views, this holiday house is a favourite. Less than 400m to Razorback Lookout, Shark Bay Beach & Evans River you will love being so close to the water.
Having recently undergone an extensive renovation, the upper level features an open plan living, kitchen and dining area with expansive views over the ocean, 3 bedrooms and main bathroom. Downstairs you will find a second living/rumpus space with 2 Queen bed pods, and a 4th bedroom with queen bed. A new bathroom, laundry & kitchenette are also on the ground level making it ideal for multiple families to holiday together. The yard is a great size for kids’ to play and enjoy and also plenty of room to park your tinny down the side of the house.
Please note this property is not pet friendly.
– Expansive North facing views over the ocean from the open plan living, kitchen and dining area upstairs
– Fully equipped kitchen with stone benchtops & modern appliances
– Built in BBQ area adjoining the kitchen with bi-folding windows to catch the Northerly breezes
– Comfortable living area with Smart TV, unlimited Wifi and reverse cycle air-conditioning
– Main bedroom with spacious King bed
– 2nd bedroom with Queen bed
– 3rd bedroom with two sets of single bunks
– 2nd living/rumpus area downstairs with Smart TV and 2 built in Queen bed pods
– 4th bedroom downstairs with Queen bed
– New bathroom, laundry and kitchenette downstairs
– Linen provided
– Access to the upper level of the house is via a ramp which makes it easily accessible for everyone
– Starting from $1,940.00 per week (Low Season) & 1-3 night stays are available in the Low Season.
– Please note tariffs maybe subject to change. Always check with our Reception team for the best rate.
– During some seasons arrival may be restricted depending upon public holidays and school terms. – Please call our office directly if you would like to book a different arrival day.
– Book through Evans Head First National to ensure you always book the best rate.
“After holidaying at Stradbroke Island for over 30 years it was wonderful to find a place I loved as much. I think I will retire to Evans Head if the Government ever lets me!!!” – Tracey, May 2018